17 ➤ 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Chapter 17
"first fight"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I checked my phone relentlessly, hoping that he would've messaged me. Keiji has been distant for a week, he's been leaving me on delivered and only answering my messages minimum 4 hours later.

I've been asking to hang out or to at least FaceTime but he always makes up an excuse that he's hanging out with Bokuto or he's practicing or doing homework. I feel frustrated did I do something to make him want to ignore me?

Did he fall out of love with me? Did he find me annoying? All these situations I was making up in my head were stressing me out and my heart was breaking into shatters.

I maybe was overreacting but it feels different, he used to text me good morning and ask me how I was doing throughout the day. He was the one always planning to hang out or to go on little dates. Now he barely texts me and is always busy. His text messages have even gotten dry and I struggle to keep up the conversation.

I decided that after a week it was time to take action and see what is going on with him,This isn't the Akaashi I fell in love with. After school instead of going straight home I walked to keijis house.

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open, his mom opened the door and smiled warmly.

"y/n!!! How are you come in." she gestures for me to come in.

"Hi aimi I'm good how about you?" I answer back politely.

"I'm fine sweetie, you seem sad is everything ok with keiji? Is he treating you right?"

"oh thank you I'm fine and yes he is...actually is he home right now?" I purse my lips

"you just missed him, he said he was going out with Bokuto-san....but you can wait here for him."

"oh thank you but I don't want to be a burden." I smile.

"no no y/n I insist stay, we can watch a movie or something you're like a daughter to me now." She smiles and grabs my wrist to sit down on the couch.

My heart instantly flutters, I love his mom so much and the fact that she thinks of me like that makes me so happy, but the fact that I don't know if her son even wants to be with me anymore.

"ok sure." I nod and smile.

Me and Aimi had a great time together we watched movies, ate snacks and talked about girl stuff. Until the door suddenly opened.

"I'm home." Said the voice that I loved so much, he was here finally.

"hi keiji how was your day?" Aimi walks to the door to greet her son.

"it was fine."

"Keiji look who's here." She pointed into the kitchen which I walked out and walked to face Akaashi.

"y/n? what are you doing here." He furrows his brows

I feel tears already filling up my eyes but I hold them back I don't want to cry right now, "I need to talk to you."

He nods and we walk up to his room where he closes the door behind us. I sit on his bed and look at him stand in front of me waiting for me to speak.

I couldn't hold the tears any longer, I just let them go and try to speak. I could already feel my mascara running down my face.

"is this what you wanted? You wanted to pretend to care about me, fuck me then leave?" I raise my voice.

His eyes widen and he takes a seat next to me and tries to put his arms around me but I quickly push his arms away.

"answer my question fuck." My voice cracked from all the crying.

"absolutely not y/n I love you."

"then why have you been ignoring me and avoiding me keiji."

"y/n please stop crying." He tries to hold me again.

I scoot away from him, "if you fell out of love just tell me instead of ghosting me please."

He furrows his eyebrows and shakes his head, "y/n I love you more than you know."

"Then why keiji why are you acting like this?"

He sighs and looks down, "because I want to be a better boyfriend to you .. you deserve someone like Bokuto."

I look at him with my glossy eyes and sniffle, "Keiji I fell in love with YOU not Bokuto."

He stares at me in silence, with a poker face.

"if I wanted someone like Bokuto I would've liked Bokuto from the beginning. I like you Keiji I don't know how many times I have to tell you this but please stop comparing yourself to him, you're perfect way more than I deserve." I put my hand on his cheek and sniffle.

"I'm sorry for ghosting you y/n, I'm scared I'm gonna lose you." He wipes my tears with his thumb.

"you're not gonna get rid of me that easily." I laugh through the tears.

He lays down on the bed and grabs me, I lay my head on his chest.

"I love you more than words can tell y/n." He lifts my chin to look at him then kisses me softly.

"I love you too." I wipe my tears away with my hand.

The door of his room suddenly opened, his mom peaked through the door.

"first fight? I heard some yelling from downstairs." she laughs slightly.

We both nod and smile, "mom can you give us some privacy?" He asks nicely.

his mom nods and closes the door, his breathing was like music to my ears. I was so happy to be in his arms again and relieved that last time we cuddled wasn't going to be the last time.

Authors note

this story is coming to an end😔💔 this was my first published story so it's my little baby.  also sorry for the short chapter this was a filler :) anywayssss i published my suna fic!! I'm super proud of it and I like the layout way more than this one so please check it out <3