10 ➤ 𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

chapter 10
"tutoring"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"fuck" I curse under my breath, I had just recieved my math test that I had failed.

Stressed out I put my hands on more forehead and slide back my hair. I studied so hard for this test and I had just flunked it.

"I absolutely hate it here" I tell Kenma while lowering my head onto my desk. "I honestly don't know what to do anymore I spend all night studying for this." I complained.

"If it makes you feel better I barely passed." Kenma looks down at his test and frowns.

"yeah but you passed at least I need to retake this or I'm gonna fail math."

"you should get a tutor." Kenma recommends and takes out his phone to play his games.

"tutors are so expensive though." I frowned

"you should ask akaashi to tutor you he's good at math." Kenma suggests while his face is buried in his game.

"that's actually a really good idea and I get to spend some time with him after forever." I take out my phone looking for Akaashis contact.

"you saw him like 2 weeks ago."

"that is a long time."

hey triangle browss

Akaashi
hi l/n

Akaashi call me y/n all the time pls
I hate when u call me l/ n

Akaashi
alright, what's up?

so ur good at math right?😀

Akaashi
I get decent grades in math.

good enough
anyways I was wondering if u can tutor me🥺
I failed my math test and I can't fail math my mom will murder me.

Akaashi
yeah sure
u can come over today after school if ur not busy?

UR HOUSE

Akaashi
yes.
If your not comfortable we can meet somewhere else?

I-
uh no ur house is fine😃

Akaashi
alright I'll text u my address.
see u later y/n

I felt overwhelming excitement that I was gonna go to akaashi's house more specifically his room.

"Kenma I'm going to his house after school!" I shake his shoulder in excitement.

"that seems fun." Kenma simply said while still concentrated on his game.

Finally the last class of the day then I can go see him. I smiled while thinking to myself. The loud bell finally rung and I scrambled and started to pack up my things. I grab my school bag and walk with Kenma to the main gates of the school.