𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

an: hi guys I wanted to make a bonus chapter for our pretty boys birthday tomorrow I hope you enjoy!!

smut warning😳

A couple months after their anniversary..

"I can't believe we finally graduated!!" I exclaim to Kenma.

Our old group chat "Bokuto has a fat ass" met up to celebrate that me, keiji and Kenma had finally graduated. Except Oikawa and Iwaizumi sadly since they both had left Japan for their careers.

"About time, not gonna lie school is really boring without you guys." Kuroo rests his cheek on his hand.

"It's gonna be so much fun! Especially since we're all gonna share an apartment together." I smiled

"not gonna be so much fun for us when we hear your moan-" Bokuto blurts out

"bokuto-san." Akaashi gives a dirty glare to Bokuto.

"did he lie though.." Kenma whispered softly.

I roll my eyes and giggle, we spent the rest of the night enjoying each other's company and talking about the future. I looked over at keiji he looked calm and pretty poker faced and I decided to start teasing him because why not?

I place my hand over his thigh and begin to travel higher, he places a hand over mine as if to say "not now" since he was in a conversation with kuroo. I smirked and kept going higher.

Once I almost reached the crotch area he grabbed my wrist and turned to face me, "y/n what are you doing?" He said softly

"nothing what are you talking about." I give him a smile.

He furrows his brows and turns back to his conversation with Kuroo and Bokuto. I then lean foward to his ear and whisper something spicy which caught him off guard. He widens his eyes and pulls me to a secluded corner in the restaurant.

"y/n are you trying to turn me on right now?" he lets go of my arm.

I then hold his hand and begin lightly kissing his neck moving my way up to his lips which we prolong the kiss.

"bathroom now." He mumurs in between the kiss.

I let go of the kiss and shake my head, we walk back to the table where we continued to eat dinner.

Akaashi then leans towards my ear, "you've been bad you're staying over at my place tonight for a punishment." He whispers which sent shivers up my spine.

Bokuto dropped me and keiji off right in front of his place, once they left he immediately pulled me into his house and dragging me to his room.

He begins kissing my neck and lightly sucking on it, "Keiji aren't your parents home." I bite my lip trying not to let out a moan.

"they left the house to me tonight we're fine baby." He continued to leave love bites on my neck and kissing until he finally reached my sweet spot and I let out a slight moan.

"you were such a tease tonight don't think you're off the hook." he says while taking off his shirt then proceeds to slide down my pants and sit me on his desk.

He moves my lacy underwear to the side revealing my womanhood, he proceeds to stick his head in between my thighs and do a big lick which automatically makes me scream.

"already screaming? I haven't even put it in gorgeous." He smirks

He then starts to lick and swirl around which gave me a rush of pleasure. Keiji always preferred to pleasure rather than get pleasured, which I found so sweet. I tugged on his hair and squeezed my legs between his head as I felt myself about to reach my climax.

"keiji I'm gonna-" I breathe heavily, my eyes tearing up from all the pleasure.

"not yet my love, that's for teasing me." He removes himself from in between my legs, taking his thumb and wiping the tears from my eyes.

He then slides his thumb down my face to my lip, "you're gonna be a good girl and take it all right love?"

I nod and bit my lip, he then picks me up and wraps my legs around his hips and drops me down lightly on his bed. He unbuckles his belt and slides off his underwear.

"You look pretty in this position." He leans down and whispers in my ear while inserting himself in me. I let out a little yelp while I feel him slowly go in me.

I nod to let him now that he could start moving and he begins to move at a normal pace. I moan out his name and profanities while he's groaning.

"g-go faster." I manage to let out considering all the intense pleasure I was going through at the moment.

He nods and increases his pace while he grabs onto the headboard of his bed. I started tearing up a bit and already felt my legs starting to go numb.

"you make me feel so good y/n" he groans out still keeping the same pace. "I'm gonna cum."

He quickly pulls out of me in perfect timing and releases onto my stomach. My liquid comes out too sliding all along my legs.

"you're amazing baby" he leans foward and kisses my cheek, "now you learned what happens when you tease."

He walks into the bathroom that connected to his room and starts the bath for me. He was an absolute king at after care, he would even bathe me and walk me around after we fucked which is something I loved about him.

"I'm proud of you y/n" he tiredly says while placing his head on my shoulder.

"Proud of me for what?" I smile

"for graduating" he wraps his arms around my waist.

"I'm proud of us keiji you graduated too!" I smile.

"y/n I'm so lucky to have you." He tightens his grip a little and kisses the top of my head.

"awe keiji." I turn to face him and rest my head on his neck taking in his comforting smell.

I lay on his chest, listening to his heartbeat and soothing breathes and little snores.

"what did I do to deserve you." I whisper and smile, falling asleep in a couple of minutes.

Authors note

an: you're welcome for the meal 😩😩😩🙏🏽 but it's keijis bday tomorrow and I'm planning to bake a whole cake for him, I love him so much <3

anyways I told y'all that I was gonna make bonus chapters😏 and I thought you guys deserved another smut! also so I've said this so many times pls but I started a suna ff would really appreciate it if you check it out!!

and omgg I have this idea for an oikawa ff and I'm so excited but I wanna do more chapters of my suna fic then I'll start on the oikawa one😋

hint: it's gonna be a timeskip story😍

🎉 You've finished reading [✔️] 𝑵𝑬𝑲𝑶𝑴𝑨'𝑺 𝑴𝑨𝑵𝑨𝑮𝑬𝑹 ➸k.akaashi 🎉