14 ➤ 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

Chapter 14
"girlfriend"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

All day I've worn a bright smile at my face at school, everyone curious on why was I so happy especially since I usually am complaining about not wanting to be at school everyday. I couldn't believe that me and Keiji made out 2 days ago.

It felt surreal I was so sure that it was just a dream until the next morning keiji texted me that he enjoyed that.

"y/n-san you have been in such a good mood all day?" Yaku asks while taking sips out of his water bottle.

"I noticed that too did you get good news or something?" Fukunaga said while all the other boys started gathering around me.

"no not really." I smile down and continue to write my notes in my notebook.

"if only they knew." Kuroo chuckles.

All the boy furrow their eyes at kuroo, wondering what he was talking about.

"kuroo I swear to go-" I suddenly get cut off by the volleyball gyms doors getting opened. My eyes widen when I see Bokuto and Akaashi stepping in the gym.

"keiji?? what are you doing here." I walk over to him to give him a hug.

"y/n-chan I'm here too.." Bokuto pouts

"im so sorry Bokuto I love you." I let go of akaashi and get on my tiptoes to hug bokuto.

the volleyball boys suddenly come around us confused on why they were here.

"are we just gonna ignore the fact that y/n called akaashi by his first name." lev points out

me and akaashi just look at each other and give each other a smile.

"hold on are you two dating?" yaku asks

Yamamoto suddenly got fired up and immediately walked up to akaashi.

"I said that she was mine and we were gonna have to fight for her" he crossed his arms and gave him an annoyed expression. Akaashi just simply looked at him with his usual relaxed expression.

"yamamoto stop, first of all I'm not yours second of all we're not even dating."

"so bokubro what brings you here." Kuroo daps Bokuto up.

"we didn't have practice today and akaashi wanted to see y/n." He elbows akaashi in a teasing manner.

"aw keiji." I smile and caress his cheek

"well since you guys are here wanna practice with us?" Kuroo asks with his hands on his hips.

Akaashi and Bokuto look at each other then nod, I smile at them and open the gym storage room to grab the other net so that they could play separate games.

I start to install the net until it's time to put the netting, I usually ask Kuroo to put it on since I can't reach it.

"KUROO." I yell out indicating for him to help me.

"y/n you could ask me you know." Akaashi comes behind me over my shoulder and grabs the netting from out of my hands.

His warm breath over my neck made me shiver, I wanted to repeat what happened 2 days ago if he continued doing these things.

"keiji, thank you" I smile and turn to face him putting the net up,  and his shirt slightly lifting revealing his abdomen.

I was staring intensely at the view, not now y/n you're at practice I kept telling myself.

"I could feel you staring at me."

"I'm not shut up"

"if you wanna do it again just say so"

My eyes widen at his comment, "stop being so loud oh my god." I slap his arm slightly.

akaashi chuckles and taps my head, the boys begin to practice again with Bokuto and akaashi. I watch the boys play especially keiji. The one smirk he does while doing a setter dump drives me crazy, I thought to myself while biting my lip.

"y/n!" akaashi walks up to me after practice finished.

"hm?"

"I'll walk you home if that's ok?"

"oh I can't I have to clean the gym up and by the time I'm finished you would already be home." I pout and pick up my things.

"me and kuroo will handle it, go y/n." kenma walks up to me.

"thanks guys" I smile and walk out of the gym with akaashi.

"how was school today?" He grabs my shoulder and pulls me towards him.

"boring, I wish you went to nekoma." I place my head over his shoulder.

"wanna go get meat buns?"

I immediately lighten up and lift my head happily and nod.

Akaashi and I walk over to a convenience store and buy some meat buns, we later continue to walk and start to eat our food. the sun was starting to set it was a pretty view especially since Akaashi was right next to me.

"so keiji, when are you gonna ask me to be your girlfriend."

Akaashi widens his eyes and slightly chokes on his food, "good question"

"so when are you?" I smile

"right now...wanna be my girlfriend?"

"eh not really"

Keiji turns his head and faces me confusedly, "wait what?"

"I'm just joking of course I'll be your girlfriend." I smile and grab his hand.

"you almost gave me a heart attack don't do that." he gives my hand a little squeeze.

"I'm sorry, it was the perfect moment to prank you." I laugh and we continue to walk up until we reach my house.

"I'll text you." Keiji smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"wow keiji that's it?" I roll my eyes and smile.

"what do you mean?" He furrows his brows and lets me go.

I laugh and grab his face into a small kiss on the lips, "goodnight keiji."

he was standing there flustered "goodnight y/n-"