𝘗𝘖𝘞𝘌𝘙

。✧°꧁𖥸꧂°✧。

。✧°꧁𖥸꧂°✧。

"Hello class today we have a new teacher with us. Come in Y/N" Aizawa says letting you enter the classroom. " Hello I'm Y/N L/N better known as She Might. I'm All Might's little sister!" You say smiling.

"So I'm your second homeroom teacher" I explain. "Any questions?" I say poking my cheek. A boy with green hair asks " What are your quirks?" "Oh! My quirks! I have 3. Rhythm is with my dance, it depends on the music.

Another is manipulation which is exactly what it is. My last is invincible which is adding more strength to my own. I could lift thing 10 times my weight or size." I finish.

"Whoa that's so cool." The red head exclaims. "Aw thank you, anyways lets go outside! I wanna see you all in action fighting each other and whoever wins fights me!" I smirk.

"Y/N no your gonna put them with recovery girl." Aizawa warns. "No I'm not" I whine. Then All Might comes through the door. "Your not fighting them Y/N" He enters the classroom.

"Any other questions?" Turning to the class. "None? Ok we are going to the USJ. All Might can't come for a while so lets go kiddies!" I say walking out of the classroom.

𝐔𝐒𝐉 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

"Hey 13!" I shout running up to my short friend. "Sup Y/N. I'm guessing this is class 1A?" She/He questions. "Yup. You know-" I was interrupted by the opening of a purple gate. "Oh shit. Aizawa we got a problem!" I shout to cute guy.

"Students stay here I'll handle this." He says going in. "Be careful Erasure!" I shout. I jump down activating my invincible power. I start taking on villains more than twice my size.

After I finish my brother is facing off the Nomu and I go to help Deku and two others with Erasure. "I'll take him from here kiddies try and help the others- "

Before I could finish, Asui was being attacked by Shigaraki. I instantly ran jumped high enough to land on him. I helped Asui and told her to go back and help Erasure with Mineta and Deku.

"I'll deal with him." I say turning to face him. "And what are you gonna do? Your just girl." I turn invincible again and punch him across the room.

"Yeah but this girl can beat your sorry ass." I look to my left to see the Nomu digging into my brother's injury. "Shit" I mumble to myself. I run into the Nomu sending him flying. "Ok. Finish this so we can get you better"

All Might finishes of the Nomu and Shigaraki is not happy. He is acting like a spoiled kid. They soon left and the pros came to help. Erasure is in the hospital because of his injuries but he is doing well. I visit him everyday although he said its not necessary.

One day I was coming to check up on him and he was sleeping. So I decide to play with his hair a little. Well, a little turned into a lot because when it was time for me to leave, he didn't let me go. I ended up staying the night.