You Better Have My Money .. Or Else

- Dad's Point of View -
Meet Dad

I'm leaving the house to go visit my guy and while i'm leaving Kayla tells me she's leaving for the weekend

I'm leaving the house to go visit my guy and while i'm leaving Kayla tells me she's leaving for the weekend . I looked at her like who gives a damn cause if she comes back pregnant I ain't no damn grandpappy . I count my money while i'm in the car and I realize i'm short a whole 250$ . I'm thinking to myself this the second month i'm short , I know he's about to be mad . If Kayla's stupid ass wouldn't have snatched my damn money for food . She don't need to eat that bad . I should've bought her some hot dogs or some . I go back in the house to ask her did she have any money left she said no and told me to get tf out . I cussed her out and left . When I got to the place that we meet up , my guy wasted no time with me . He asked me where's the money , how much I owed him and how much I got . When I told him I was 250$ short he started to take off his jacket . People in church say "fear no man but God" , I was God fearing but he wasn't the only man I feared at the moment . I knew he'd take out the little family I cared about that I had left if he had too . Either he would or his dad would . He asked me "nigga do you think ima joke , nigga do you know my name" . I said "yes I know your name man and i'll get you the money I swear" . He said to me while right in my face looking down on me "nigga what's my name" . In the streets they called him the prince of trapping . Where we grew up he was the prince of our whole street . His dad was the King .

Meet Prince

Prince : Nigga you know my name so why you choose to play around with me , cause you see playing with my money is like playing with my emotions Prince : AYE EVERY NIGGA OUT HERE RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU SHORT ON MY MONEY

Prince : AYE EVERY NIGGA OUT HERE RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU SHORT ON MY MONEY ....
Prince : Ain't nobody raised they hand dawg so what do you have a problem ?
Dad : Ain't no problem , imma get it I just need mo -

** PRINCE SHOOTS KAYLA'S DAD IN THE LEG

Prince : Nigga you had TWO MONTHS , I can't give you no more chances cause niggas will start to think i'm weak
Prince : But you real lucky boy real lucky , you see I grew up with you , I know the real you . Even though ima little bit younger than you I know when you actually trying at shit you gone get it done but then again you outta luck cause now I gotta push you even harder
Dad : Look Prince man ima get it just don't hurt my brothers -
Prince : Nigga ain't stunting yo punk ass brothers , I'm talking bout your daughter .
Prince : Ainn seen her since what ? Since she was two ? I forgot you a deadbeat , Ion like deadbeats .
Prince : You see now you owe me what you was short last month and this month nigga . So you owe me 1,250$ . Until you get it me and babygirl gone have us a little daddy daughter time that you ain't never give her .
Prince leaves and i'm just sitting here bleeding on the ground . I couldn't go to the doctor but this wasn't the first time i'd been shot . I fixed myself up in the car and just sat there for a while . I didn't like Kayla . Hell I didn't even want Kayla but for some reason I was feeling bad for her and I knew I had to get this money or he'd hurt more than just Kayla .