Failed Escape

I'm thinking . Thinking of all the house I seen while I was downstairs . This time I needed to be smart . When Prince left I saw him grab some keys out of a drawer and in that drawer it had more keys . I go straight downstairs to that drawer . All these keys were fast cars that I knew I couldn't work . I seen some camero keys and felt that would be the easiest to drive so I took them . Now I had to find out where the garage was . Damn why'd he have to have such a big house ? It took me two minutes to find the garage . When I found it he had hell of cars . It looked like a car parking lot in there . I didn't want to sound the alarm on the car just in case he had men out front . When I found the camero it was so pretty . It was rose gold with a white top and when you opened the doors the lights on the door flashed pink too .

I was thinking this must be his girlfriend's car but I didn't care who's it was I had to get out of there

I was thinking this must be his girlfriend's car but I didn't care who's it was I had to get out of there . I start the car and as I start the car I noticed the garage was being lifted up . It was Prince coming back . It took me so long to find everything I'd ran out of time . When he pulled in he saw me in the car . I knew if I ran he'd shoot me . He got out of his car came to my side and yanked the door with my arm .
Prince : What the hell are you doing
Me : Ouch chill I was just playing in the car
Prince : Bullshit you were trying to leave
Me : If I wanted to leave then why haven't I pulled off ? ..
Me : See you have all these nice cars and I've never seen anything like this . So when you left I ate my food and snuck down here to see which car I liked best .
Me : I liked the camero cause it's pink so I was playing in it , so what ? you gonna kill me for playing in the car ?
Prince : Just get out the car girl
Me : This must be your girlfriend's car or something because its too girly .
Prince : Nawl I keep that car for when I get a girlfriend , if she deserves it she can have it .
Me : That's sweet but you should've went for a jeep too or a benz .
Prince : Girl you tryna tell me bout cars ? * smiles hard *
Me : I'm just saying
Prince : Here's your candy
Me : Thanks
Prince : Sooo what do you want to do today ?
I looked at him confused . What kidnapper asks you what do YOU want to do . I asked him "aren't you scared people will notice me" . He said "and what will they say ? your with me they not gon fuck with you" . I was shocked because why was he so sweet . Maybe instead of escaping I could just stick around until my dad got him his money .