A Day Out

I asked him "so I can go wherever I want?" . He said wherever . Well first I needed clothes so I told him I wanted to go shopping then I wanted to go to the ice cream place then I - I stopped for a second . I asked "who's paying for this I don't have any money" . He told me don't worry and to continue . So I said I wanted my hair and nails done . Then I wanted to go to the candy store to get a bag of candy . He looked at me like ain't you eighteen girl what you doing in a candy shop . I didn't care I had no friends so wasn't nobody judging me . He asked what I wanted to do first . So I said the mall and a outfit . First I had to find some clothes at his house so he gave me my old clothes that I had on the day they snatched me . We get to the mall and I go in my favorite store . I picked out some black latex pants with some , black and orange 1's and a orange shirt , Something plain , not too much .

I really wanted to wear a crop top but Prince said he wasn't buying me that "baby shirt"

I really wanted to wear a crop top but Prince said he wasn't buying me that "baby shirt" . Next was my hair and nails . I didn't have time to order bundles but Prince knew a girl that does hair and sells bundles . He asked could he pick my hairstyle . I said "do you know what your doing ?" . He said yeah with a big ass smile like he was excited . He showed the lady a picture

and she was like she'll do it but he wouldn't show me

and she was like she'll do it but he wouldn't show me . I was scared . I thought I was going to get up looking like who did it and what for . She started on my hair by braiding it and putting on a cap i'm like okay so it's a wig . She then grabs this wavy looking hair wig . By the way it looked i'm like omg i'm finna look ugly . She finishes my hair and I can finally look at it now & it actually turn out good and it went with my outfit so well . Prince was waiting in the food court for me to finish . I was thinking while walking over to him , I really could just run off right now but for some reason I didn't want too . I was actually enjoying him it didn't even feel like I had just been kidnapped . While I was walking back to him he was looking at me like I was so pretty . He was just staring at me up and down and couldn't stop staring . When I got to him I asked him "what you staring at and why yeen get me no food ?"

Prince : Girl you eat like you pregnant
Me : No I don't I just like food .
Prince : You gone end up pregnant looking this pretty
Me : What ?
Prince : * laughs * Nothing , you want some food or not ?
Me : Yes thank you .

We got my food then we left the mall . I fell asleep in the car so he didn't take me to the ice cream place . He took me home and laid me in the bed . While he was taking off my shoes I woke up . I told him I got it . When I was at the mall I bought more outfits and some clothes to sleep in . I got up so I could take a bath . When I got out he got in . He was about to leave out the room after .

Me : Prince where are you going ?
Prince : Prince isn't my real name , my real name is Jaylon . Don't call me that though in front of NOBODY . You can say Jay while we're at home but in front of other people , you know me as Prince .
Me : You didn't answer my question
Prince : I was going to go sleep in the guest room so you can have to bed to yourself
Me : So your gonna leave me in here , i'm scared .
Prince : Scared of what ? *laughs*
Me : This not my house i'm not use to this , just stay in here with me and you can leave when I go to sleep .
Prince : Aight i'll stay in here , what you finna watch ?

Truth is , I wasn't scared . I just wanted him to come lay down with me . It was probably wrong I was falling for him but wasn't he falling for me too ? That's what it felt like . We didn't know what we were doing but we knew how we felt about each other and it wasn't in a bad way . I was kidnapped and didn't even want to escape . I wanted to know more about Jaylon before I decided to fall for him .