Baby Making

All day I was thinking about what tonight would be like . As me and Jaylon were walking around the house passing each other we'd just start laughing . We were so goofy and plus he was laughing at me because I was scared . When the time came we both took a bath again . Instead of putting on a hoodie and sweatpants like I always do . I just put on one of his shirts and my underwear . When he got out he just had on underwear . Looking at his print I could tell this was not going to be easy .

Jaylon : Before we do this you sure ?
Me : Yes you promise if it works you'll never leave us and you'll always be there if not for me but for the baby ?
Jaylon : I promise . What do you want a girl or a boy ?
Jaylon : I want a boy
Me : A boy is okay but I want a girl
Jaylon : Let's see who gets lucky then .
Jaylon : Lights on or off ?
Me : Off

I was so shy . When he turned the lights off he told me to come to the end of the bed . As I got closer to the end of the bed he was putting my legs onto his shoulders . He took off all my clothes slowly . First he started with one then two fingers so I could get the feel of things and I was lightly moaning . It wasn't so bad after a while until he would try to push the tip in . Jaylon kept asking me was I okay . I kept repeating yes . I wanted him to just get it over with because after I knew it'd start to feel good once I got the feel of things . It's in now and he starts with just some simple strokes then he snuck up on me with the faster and deeper ones . I couldn't control myself . My legs were shaking , I got louder and my nails were digging into his skin . It was a new experience for my body . He laid on my chest and started going even deeper . It was the best first experience ever . Maybe because I never had sex before I didn't know but that's what it felt like . The best . He learned my body quick . When he got up he turned me over and I arched my own back . I guess my arch was a little deep because he said " you know you not gone be able to hold up like this " . I didn't say anything I just laughed . I couldn't really talk anyways . The second time he slid it in felt so good . He was right I couldn't hold my arch like this but everytime I tried to break it he'd pull me back up and go even faster . This time I broke my arch he pulled me back up , held my hands behind my back with one hand and leaned foward towards me . I didn't know what he was doing but it made him deeper . As he's stroking in this postion he starts to rub my clit . My body couldn't take this . It was like my body started to vibrate . Jaylon let my hands go and told me to turn back over . This time he was laying on top of me with all his weight . He grabbed my legs and they were on his shoulders again . Before he started he laided down and my arms were wrapped around him . I could hear him moaning in my ear now and he could hear me screaming in his . I knew then and there this was my favorite postion . This time I could hear everything he was saying . Every curse word , moan , groan and I even knew when he was about to nut . He would say something like "aw shit" and slow down . I could feel him nutting in me because it was nothing i'd felt before . After this we finished . He got off top of me and I tried to walk but I fell . I literally fell and we were both laughing . Hell I didn't know my legs weren't going to work .

Jaylon : Girl are you okay ? *still laughing & picks me up*
Jaylon : I don't know why you thought you could get up that fast
Me : Please help me to the bathtub
Jaylon : I got you I got you
Jaylon : You got my baby now so you can't be falling like that
Me : And how you know it's already in there
Jaylon : Oh it's in there I nutted three times
Me : We only went three postions
Jaylon : And you kept cumming back to back , that don't mean anything

I didn't know I was cumming too . I guess when my body felt so climaxed that I couldn't take it anymore I was then . It takes nut three to five days to sit in you and process so all me and Jaylon could do now was take a bath and wait .