Jayla & Kayden

5 Months Later ...

While i'm sitting at home watching television I get this weird aching feeling in my stomach . I thought it was just another heavy contraction until I seen I wet the whole bed under me . I'm carefully moving out of the bed trying not to fall and get to my phone . I called Jaylon but he wasn't answering his cell phone so I called BestBuy . That's where Jaylon got his new job at with the help of Mom and he liked it . He loved electronics and being hands on with things . When I called the manager picked up . I asked for Jaylon and she'd said "um why" . The manager for some reason just had a bad attitude every time . It was like she hated life but today was not the day I would let her play with me anymore . I screamed into that phone " IM HAVING HIS BABIES PUT HIM ON THE PHONE .. " , I may have also cursed her out but im gonna blame that on the hormones . She knew I wasn't playing then so she got Jaylon on the phone .

Jaylon : Hey baby you good what the bab -
Me : Their COMING NOW my water just broke
Jaylon : Omg okay baby i'm on the way i'm leaving now don't move

Jaylon drove the corvette to work that day so I just knew he was speeding down the road . When he got to the house he came upstairs where I was laying on the floor , crying and scared . I couldn't move how I wanted but Jaylon helped me up . He picked me up and put me in the truck . Jaylon had plenty of regular cars , sports cars but they were all too small . None of them really were cars that could fit a family of four . We need it a family truck and when we realized this , the same day , Jaylon said let's go "truck shopping" . It was so hilarious because I was just going for a regular jeep truck or a range rover but he said those trucks were too "basic" . Instead we agreed on a 2019 Lamborghini Urus . Don't get me wrong I loved the truck but I wasn't just going in there and picking the highest one . Also that same day he'd got the truck wrapped in yellow because he thought the white was too "basic" . I picked the color yellow . After he put me in the car he went and got our hospital bag and me some food . He was speeding to the hospital . Picture yourself playing Grand Theft Auto 5 , dodging all the cars , hitting all the turns , and while running from the police with five stars already . That's how Jaylon was driving to the hospital . Every turn he hit he would wrap his arm around me just to make sure I didn't slide . If I wasn't in so much pain I would've laughed a little . Jaylon rushes me into the hospital and they quickly take me back . My doctor asked me did I want the epidural . I was glad Mom walked into the room then because I didn't know half of what she was talking about . Mom said the epidural was best but I would still feel pain later . I choose to do a natural birth because it was already painful and it would be painful after anyways . After seven hours of labor our babies were here . Jaylon and I had chosen names literally three days before . The boy's name would be the boy version of my name and the girls name would be the girl version of Jaylon's name . So the names we choose were Jayla and Kayden . I loved how our girls name kind of rhymed mines too . After that I need it a nap . I fall asleep for just thirty minutes . Those thirty minutes turned into two hours . When I woke up Dee , Jaylon and Mom were in the room standing over the babies . I knew to watch Dee because I knew he'd taken over the family business . I also always felt like even though he did all that yelling he knew deep down inside that Mom wasn't the one who killed his Dad . Dee took over the family business so I knew he was calling all the shots and I just didn't want to get on his bad side but I didn't trust him . A few minutes later he left . He didn't say much but congratulations and just kept staring at the twins . After three days in the hospital we got to go home . Our new life had started !

Being with the twins was the best ever

Being with the twins was the best ever . Mom loved being a babysitter as well so if we needed help she was there in 2.5 seconds . Jaylon was going to do maternity leave but Mom was like he didn't even have too . We both went back to work after the twins had gotten their shots . Jaylon and I both worked at BestBuy . We loved working together so much we always joked about the day we'd quit and do it big . After the twins I realized why I always had a not so good life or not so good of a dad . I finally understood why God put me through what he did . Just so I could be here and I'd do it all over again just because of where I am now . My mom was the example of the kind of parent to be and my dad was my example of what not to be . Jaylon became the love of my life but he was my explain of what to make sure my son never turned out to be . He was also my sign to let my kids do , experience and try at what they want to be , not what I want them to be . Jaylon's mom was my explain of how to be an understanding parent . Jaylon's dad was just an obstacle . A test of would I give up or would I stay strong ? Because I didn't give up , I now have two beautiful kids and no worries . I just understood everything and that peace it brought to life was everything .