Family Tree

Jaylon starts shaking me hard while i'm sleep . He keeps yelling "get up , get up , get up" . When I finally decided to get up I had an attitude now . We began to argue .

Me : Boy wtf
Prince : Watch yo mouth ainn yo dad
Me : * starts laughing * oh yeah ? * hits him with the pillow * .
* We had a pillow fight *
Prince : Chill man chill you gotta get up fr man
Me : Why ? It's only 8:08 .
Prince : My parents are on the way
Me : Your WHO ?

I jumped up so fast . I don't even know why we jumped up like we were fourteen and I had to sneak out the window or something .

Me : Wait why are we getting up then ?
Prince : Cause we leaving
Me : This must be their house
Prince : Hell no this my shit but we don't need to be here when they come
Me : Why ?
Prince : GIRL PUT SOME CLOTHES ON SO WE CAN GO ILL EXPLAIN IN THE CAR
Me : Okay let me grab some snacks
Prince : Meet me in the garage i'll be in the Porsche baby
Me : Okay

He not slick . He called me baby but I played it off like ainn too much hear it . While i'm grabbing snacks I hear the gate open . I run to the garage quick . I got in the car he asked me "do you really need all that shit ?" . I replied "yes now hurry up cause I think I heard the gate open" . He let up the garage and went the back way to leave the house . When we got a little far out he started to tell me .

- Prince / Jaylon's Point of View -
I been in the streets since I was 15 . I was always the youngest out the crew but the dumbest out the crew . I was down with anything and this was because that's how my father made me . My mom and dad are like the hood Bonnie and Clyde .

Meet Mom & Dad

Before my mom met my dad she was on her way to college

Before my mom met my dad she was on her way to college . Now she's the female head of my dad's cartel and all his other businesses . My dad is a what you called a neighborhood hero . He did bad things but he never forgot about his hood and where he came from . People call my dad King and my mom Queen .

 That's why they call me prince and my brother prince too

That's why they call me prince and my brother prince too . I didn't want us to be at home while they were there cause I didn't want them to see you and start getting ideas . Not that i'm embarrassed of you but because my dad knew about me kidnapping you . Usually when I kidnap a girl if she's pretty enough he'll take her from me , my mom would fix her up and they'd sell her off to the highest bidder . I can't let them do that to you . Your special to me . You probably still want to go home or hate me but I won't let them hurt you . If my mom knew of my feelings she'd understand but my dad , he'd just tell me let it go . He doesn't believe I can be in love . He always says if she's not like your mother , then it won't last but I don't want a girl like my mom anymore . I just want you . If youn want me that's cool too , when your dad gets the money , you can go home .

- Kayla's Point of View -
I like you too but why do you care about me so much ? You barely know me . I have a bad history with guys so before I fall for you I want you to tell me everything .

- Prince / Jaylon Point of View -
Everything ? wow where do I even start . Let me pull over somewhere .