Ch 44- Promise

Happy Birthday nardhura! May god bless you and you always be happy, healthy and smiling! Live life to your fullest and enjoy every moment be it the biggest or the smallest!

***

Some smiles cannot be hidden, Some feelings cannot be forbidden!

Just what the two, Karan and Aditi experienced walking silently with feelings overwhelmed. The nervousness of being alone in the street, felt nothing but soothing being with one another, spreading a sense of calmness deep inside their hearts.

Peeking at each other tilting their head a bit, both exchanged a shy smile gazing back to the path ahead with eyes lowered clueless how to begin the conversation. Everytime their lips parted to speak it came back to rest without saying anything murmuring and nodding a slight 'No'.

The only noise in the environment being the cold gust of wind causing the dry leaves to let go of their branches, falling down from the tree canopies above their head, making slow float with the wind to the ground. The crunching of which below their feet, felt the melody to their ears.

The rustling of leaves, the swaying of trees in wind, the soft sussuration in the environment, enchanted the two nature lovers as they closed their eyes listening to every relaxing music of nature grinning the loveliest of smiles.

Facing up to look at the canopies Aditi grinned heartily while Karan grinned watching her expressions having a eyeful of it while taking off his black cardigan sweater putting it over her shoulder grabbing her attention by his gesture.

Looking into his eyes with her own mixed with raw feelings, she couldn't help but smile affectionately at him as he pressed a small smile shoving his hands in his pocket wandering his eyes around the street whispering

"This wind, this weather, everything is so calming about it, isn't it?"

"It absolutely is!", Aditi replied keeping her gazed fixed on his which finally lowered looking into her's. With heartbeats abnormally normal they grinned at each other, feeling an overwhelmed smile twitching their lips.

Setting their gaze apart Karan looked in the opposite direction letting out the breathe he had been holding within, while Aditi slipped her hands in the sweater wrapping her arms around herself as the cold wind left cooling sensation on her skin. Eyeing down for a brief while taking baby steps forward, Karan sucked in a deep breathe calling out to her

"Aditi!"

"Hmm?", Aditi hummed in response eyeing the trees alongside the road they walked, having her head turned towards the side which turns back abruptly towards him hearing

"Thank you! Thank you so much"

Eyeing Karan who had the brightest of smiles lurking on his face which made her lips form a smile naturally, she shook her head gently searching the reason in his gleaming eyes asking

"For?"

"For everything!", Karan sealed his lips. Gazing away from her appealing eyes, which were not letting him concentrate straight he glanced around the whole area, speaking the rest of his words grinning proudly to himself at each.

"For trusting me when probably nobody else in your place would have trusted., For understanding me even when you had all the reasons to be mad and... the most important", Karan took a pause letting his eyes rest on her face some time, admiring her beautiful entrancing smile for some brief moments before chuckling lightly to himself saying

"For still smiling this pretty at me, Thank you so much!", Aditi's heart skipped beats at his chuckle. A weird sensation running throughout her body enveloping her into its tender embrace, as she felt her voice dried out in her throat by his words.