3. daydreams

I just posted the cast so give that a look if you like!
————————————————————

Liliana

The wedding night lived in my head rent free for weeks. I couldn't stop thinking about him. It was truly one of the best nights of my life. I never thought I'd be so happy to hear a man say he wanted to kiss me. It was almost better that he didn't, sexier. God, he was a divine man.

"Earth to Ana?" Greg snapped his fingers annoyingly in front of me, reminding me I was sat in my office staring at the wall.

"Sorry. What's up?" I shook my head, trying not to look too flustered.

"Your sisters out front." He walked back out almost as quickly as he had walked in, not waiting for me to respond.

I rubbed my face violently to try and bring myself back to reality. Any man with long hair now caught my attention. I had never checked my Instagram and Twitter dm's so much in hopes he had found me somehow. My hopes were officially up.

"Hey Jas." I sighed tiredly, walking to the front of the shop. My face soon lit up as I noticed she had brought her two kids with her, Romeo and Fleur. "Hey! It's Ro and Flo!" I beamed, leaning down on my knees for them to hug their favourite aunt.

"Auntie!" They squealed, both latching onto me as I wrapped my arms around them. I wish they stayed this size forever, they were the perfect toddlers.

"You look so big!" I said just like I said every time I saw them. They made faces at me as I stood back up, Fleur flexing her hands at me to get me to pick her up.

"Sorry to barge in on you at work." Jas looked very tired and stressed as mummy's boy, Romeo, glued himself to her side to hold her hand.

"No problem at all. I love it when the little ones come in. Who wants a slice of cake?" I tickled Fleur so she let out a loud cackle. I took my role as the fun aunt very seriously.

"We can't stay long. I was just wanted to pop in to make sure you're still okay with looking after them for two weeks."

Jas and Andy were going to Jamaica for two weeks. She needed some time away from the kids and he needed some time alone with Jas. He wasn't the kids father and I think suddenly becoming the stepfather to two toddlers was beginning to take its toll. Jas was desperately trying to hold onto him after having the first one run out on her.

"Of course I am. I can't wait." I scrunched my nose at Romeo who was grinning cheekily at me.

"Okay, good because it wasn't easy getting time off from the hospital and I can't have anything going wrong now." Everything about Jasmine's life screamed stress. She was a NHS nurse raising twins with a not completely reliable boyfriend.

"Don't worry. I've taken time off from the shop but I can always come in when they're at preschool if I need to. Everything is going to be fine." I placed my free hand on her arm and gave it a squeeze.

"Thank you." She sighed. "Do you mind if we sit and have a quick drink?"

"Of course. On the house." I winked, she seemed to breathe a sigh of relief in response.

I passed Fleur back to her and walked them to the cafe, notifying Suki to put this one on the house and to make one for me as well.

Sometimes I loved watching Jasmine being a mum. It was like she had a sixth sense. Fleur and Romeo sat on their own chairs, although Fleur tried to push Romeo off his. He was more sensitive than her, she was a real ball buster. Jas seemed to know what to do at all times, giving them both a toy to keep them entertained.