• Hogwarts Express •

After giving mum and dad a hug and saying my goodbyes, me and Oliver ran head first into the wall at King's Cross Station.

We emerged on Platform 9 3/4 and were greeted with the loud buzz of excited Hogwarts students. Everyone was talking to their friends who they hadn't seen since before the Summer.

I look around smiling at the familiar feeling of being on the platform. "Y/n I'm going to see if I can find Katie" Oliver said, "she wrote to me over the summer saying she had new tactics for this years Quidditch"

Oliver jumped onto the train before I could say another word.

Although I love playing Quidditch with all my heart, I don't think it'll ever compare to Oliver's love for Quidditch.

As I looked around at the crowd I spotted a familiar brown haired boy walking towards me. "Harvey" I squealed, running up to him and immediately wrapping my arms around his waist. He squeezed me tightly before pulling me away from him by my shoulders and looking at me excitedly.

"Wow y/n you really changed over the Summer didn't you" he said with a cheeky smile on his face.

I knew what he was referring to. Over the Summer I had went through a fair amount of change. I had developed wider hips and some how I went up two bra sizes.

I wasn't expecting this since Oliver had always been quite scrawny but even he had gotten wider shoulders and a lot taller a few summers ago. Yet nothing compared to the change I had gone through.

"Come on we better go find the others" Harvey said, grabbing my cases along with his and turning towards the train

We walked along the thin corridor looking into each compartment searching for any familiar faces.

*crash*

"FRED WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

I turned and smiled at Harvey.

"Found them" he said with a devious grin on his face.

We hurried along to the compartment where the noise had come from and sure enough, there stood Saphire, covered in a sticky looking orange liquid.

Saphire was glaring at Fred and George who were sat opposite her, rolling around laughing. "New product!" Fred said through fits of laughter. "A new trick wand!" said George wiping tears from his eyes.

"I would prefer if you didn't try you stupid new products on me," muttered Saphire in a angry almost whisper.

"Here let me help you with that," I said trying to hold back laughter. "Scourgify!" I said with a delicate wave of my wand. Immediately the orange liquid started to clear and I saw a smile appear on Saphire's face.

"Oh you absolute angel!" explaimed Saphire as she pulled me into a tight hug. "Thank god you came, I couldn't last any longer with these two by myself," she sighed, giving the twins a dirty look to clearly show who she was talking about.

"Hey stop hogging Y/n," George said, slightly pushing Saphire out of the way and pulling me into a hug, wrapping me in his warm embrace. He smelt like vanilla and sand wood. I inhaled deeply and closed my eyes enjoying his embrace.

"What about me yous twats" said Harvey in an amused tone. I felt George chuckle and step away. He said down beside Fred again and I stepped over Fred's outstretched feet to sit beside Saphire.

She leaned towards me and whisper "wow!" I looked at her with a confused expression. She gestured towards my chest with her eyes. I let out a low chuckle and she did the same.

"What are you too laughing at?" Fred asked, peering at us with inquisitive eyes.

"Oh nothing just y/n's-" I slapped her before she could finish her sentence.

"What did Y/n get a boyfriend or something over the Summer" chuckled Harvey.

At that comment George snapped his head towards me with his eyebrows raised.

I laughed again at the funny reaction.

"No Harvey I couldn't get a boyfriend when all I could think about is you," I said sarcastically giving him a massive wink.

Everyone laughed except George who smiled awkwardly.

"Anyways how was your Summer Saph?" I said laying my head on her shoulder. "Oh it was amazing, mum took us to Ireland for two weeks and we stayed in this adorable cottage in Kerry."

"Us?" I asked, quickly getting up to look her in the eye.

She blushed and tucked a piece of her curly Auburn hair behind her ear. "Yeah, me and erm...Cedric."

"WHAT!" I explaimed in a whisper yell.

"Shhh! but yes she invited him at the end of the school year after Harry and Ron saved Ginny from the Chamber of Secrets."

"But why would she ask him to come with you for a holiday" I asked, clearly not getting the whole story.

"Well after the news came out that Hogwarts was safe once again, he was so happy he kind of kissed me" she said.

Her cheeks were redder than I had ever seen them. I was sitting straight up now, eager to hear the rest of the story.

"And my mum seen, of course she was over the moon I had never had a boyfriend before." Saphire explained.

I slapped my hand over my mouth.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me before we went home," I said, slapped her playfully on the arm.

She threw her head back smiling to herself and I felt thrilled for her. She had been crushing on Cedric ever since their first year. Now they were in 5th year and I knew I would be seeing a lot more of Cedric.

                                    •••••••

"ANYTHING FROM THE TROLLEY DEARS?" came a booming voice I recognized instantly.

A plump lady with a bright smile approached our compartment. I jumped up to order but before I could say anything George put his hand on my waist and leaned over my shoulder. He was now face to face with the trolley lady.

"Two chocolate frogs please!"

I looked up at him slightly annoyed that he had cut me off.

The woman handed him two chocolate frogs.

"Thank you miss," he said, smiling at her before he shut the door.

"George..." I stammered, looking at him confused.

I didn't understand why he was grinning down at me until he handed me one of the chocolate frogs.

"Did I get the order right?" he said with a wide grin on his face.

I shook my head in disbelief, smiling at the chocolate frog he had handed me.

"You know me too well Weasley."

"I do indeed Wood."

A/n : This is my first ever WattPad story so please vote, and leave comments and suggestions to help me out.

I hope you enjoy the story <3

P.S.
The smut starts at around chapter 12 (Up until that it's mostly flirting, teasing and fluff)

xxx