Chapter 45

Adira panted hard as she transformed back into her human form. She had just got done going on a run. She rested her hands on the tree near her with her knees bent breathing slowly in and out. It hurt a bit as the weather was cold. She quickly lifted her head up as she caught a whiff of a scent that was all to familiar. 

"Hyde." She whispered. She slowly followed his scent curious as to why he would be out this late. She was slowly lead to the water temple. Hyde was shirtless and in the water waist deep. He had his eyes closed as he was praying. Praying for happiness and for her, but of course Adira did not know as this was only between Hyde and the Moon Godess.

Hyde slowly opened his eyes as the wind carried Adira scent to his nose. He slowly turned around making the water ripple. He quickly blushed and turned back as he saw Adira slowly undress as this was typical of what wolves did before they entered the holy water of the water temple. After undressing Adira slowly entered the water. She made a low shiver noise as the water was freezing. However her body soon adjusted and it wasn't so bad. She wadded her way over to Hyde. When she was close, she put her hand on Hyde's shoulder to which he stiffened up embarrassed. He slowly turned around still red faced. Luckily her long hair was hiding her chest as Hyde was red. Nudity was common as wolves. However, due to his overwhelming feeling, Hyde couldn't help but feel shy.

"Adira, what are you doing here?" He asked as a cloud of breath came out of his mouth due to the coldness of the air.

"I was out for a run and happen to see you."

"Are you here to pray too?" Hyde asked.

"Yes. Can you stay here with me until I finish?"

"Yes. I can."

Adira walked up until she was next to Hyde. Both Hyde and her were facing the Moon Goddess's tree to which they prayed to. Adira slowly closed her eyes in prayer. While she did, Hyde continued to look at her and smiled. After a while she opened her eyes and looked into Hyde eyes. Instead of looking away Hyde continued to start into her eyes getting lost in them. After a moment of silence.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Adira asked.

"Like what?"

"Like I'm going to disappear or something." Hyde was taken aback by what she said as fear flooded into his heart.

After a long moment of silence he softly said "are you going to leave-" he hesistated "leave me?"

Adira looked down and sighed. Then she slowly looked up. She was about to say something until she was interrupted by Hyde's abrupt turning as he quickly moved to get out of the water, angered, sad, and confused truly believing her silence to be stating that maybe she was going to leave. But most of all, he turned to run away because he was scared if he stayed any longer that tears would fall and he didn't want her to see that.

"Hyde!" She shouted as she quickly reached out to his torso hugging him tightly on the back. She laid her head against the back of his back and could hear the rapid heartbeat of his. She slowly lifted her head when she felt the reptile trembles throughout his body. Hyde gave a little laugh as his voice choked, tears threatning to fall.

"You're gonna leave me huh?" Unable to hold it in anymore, a tear slipped down his eyes. But because he was turned away from Adira, Adira was unable to see his broken except. However his voice did express his emotional turmoil.

She slowly again rested her head against Hyde's back hugging him even tighter.

"Hyde...." She softly said, "I don't think I want to go anywhere. This is home now. You are my home now...... if that's okay."

Surprised to hear her words, Hyde suddenly felt a great desire to hold her. Usually he could control himself, but her words gave him so much happiness. He abruptly turned around, grabbed her face, and kissed her passionately. Adira shocked couldn't process what was happening as she froze for the a few seconds. When she realized, she reached her hands up to his neck pulling him closer kissing him back. Eventually Hyde broke away slowly looking into her eyes while Adira still held him close. They rested their forheads against each other panting filling shy yet feeling so much happiness.

"Adira."Hyde said in a huskily voice. "I know that we as wolves usually don't tell other wolves our conversations with the Moon Goddess, but can I tell you?"

Adira nodded.

Hyde continued "Everyday, ever since we shared our first kiss, I can't stop thinking about you. I know we were once fated to other people, and this may be wrong, but I am in love with you Adira. People might say that we don't belong together but, that doesnt matter to me. I want to be with you.I've been praying, praying, asking the Moon Goddess if you could ever love me? However, I don't think I should be asking her that. I think, I should stop praying because I don't think I'll ever know the answer unless I ask you that myself. I love you Adira. Do you love me?"

Adira looked up at Hyde tears filling her eyes. Hyde slowly wiped away her tears staring at her lovingly not hiding any ounce of his feelings for her.

"Do you know how long I've waited for you to say?" She whispered? "I waited so long to hear that you loved me. At first I felt foolish because maybe it was only me who felt that way. Maybe this was an unrequried love. I didn't beleive you could love someone like me. I'm so happy Hyde!" She chocked. "I'm so happy. Do you want to know what I prayed to the Moon Godness tonight?" She smiled happily as her tears of happiness kept pouring out.

"Tell me."

"I prayed asking if you could ever find it in your heart to love someone like me. I love you Hyde. I love you with every inch of my soul."

A tear slipped from Hyde eye from her heartfelt confession. He then kissed her again passionately to which Adira responded. Hyde then broke away. He then softly backed away looking away flushed. "We should probaly stop because I might not be able to control myself."

Adira grabbed his face turning it to hers. "Don't control yourself. Let it all out."

"I....I might take you." Hyde said in embrassement.

"Take me Hyde. I want to be yours." Adira said as she grabbed his neck pulling him into a deep passionate kiss.

That night both Hyde and Adira made love to each other with Adira bearing Hyde's mark on her neck. After a long time, both were finally able to tell each other their true feelings not holding back.

The End

Author's Note

Hi everyone. I know you guys are angry at me for not updating. It's been like 3 years? Haha. I'm truly sorry but being a college student, I constantly stressed and I swear, college gave me some mental issues. I havent been in the mood to write, but somehow I found it in me today to finish this book espcially since I have so many readers comment and message me to finish. I don't know if I will finish my other books. This will probably be the last writing I do on Wattapad. Oh and Wattpad has changed so much! I can't believe there are ads. That's so annoying.

Also was just wondering if anyone know if this is legit. I've been getting messages saying they want to have my book on their site and that they will pay me. This honestly seems like a scam. Message me or just let me know if you know it isn't.

Anyways, a big thank you to all those who read "Caged Your Heart" Thank you so much for supporting me throughout the years. I truly hope you all enjoyed it. I started writing this in high school my sophomore year and finished in my 3rd year of college. For me "Caged Your Heart" has been my most successful and treasured writing on this site. Again thank you all for giving me happiness and a reason to write throughout these years.

Sincerely,

Dola

If you want to know what happens to Hyde and Adira, they have 3 children. 2 boys and 1 girl. They rule peacefully in their pack and live happily after after. Wade and Angelia also live happily and have 3 boys and 2 girls. Sadly Wade and Angela will never meet Hyde and Adira again. However each have their own happy ending. Tyler ends up happily also with a wolf from Hyde's pack. That's all. Bye.