Chapter 33

Chapter 33

"Mom?" Hyde asked worried as he saw his mother crying in her room. He walked in as he saw the door slightly ajar.

Julie turned back and her eyes widened as she saw Hyde. "Get out! Go AWAY!" she screamed. Hyde was scared as he suddeny ran out the door. On the way back into his room he bumped into Wade.

"Wade, there's something wrong with mom." Hyde said.

"What is it?" Wade asked.

"I don't know. She's crying though." Wade immediately started walking towards his mother's room. Hyde followed behind closely. Wade open the door. Julie looked back angrily, but her eyes softend as she saw Wade. Wade blocked Hyde's small figure. Wade walked in as he walked towards his mother.

"Ohhh." Julie cried as she walked towards Wade hugging him tightly sobbing loudly with the occasional "I'm sorry."

From afar, Hyde looked at both mother and son with sadness and jealousy. He knew Julie wasn't his mother. His real mother died during childbirth. He knew Wade was his half brother too. He knew he was motherless, but he always thought Julie as his real mother. Julie was sweet to Hyde. He knew she loved him. She always treated him better than Wade when he Wade were together. He knew he was his mother's favorite. But when it came to critical moments like this where his mother needed some support, he was never the one she went to. It was Wade. And to Hyde, it deeply saddened him as he felt so lonely. He was jealous of Wade. He was always jealous. Wade was handsome, strong, girls liked him, he had a good personality. He was everything Hyde wanted to be. He'd be more stricter on Wade but not him. He alway had it easy when he made trouble but never Wade. To Hyde, this treatment made him feel unnoticable. He felt in invisible because he felt as if their father didn't care about him and cared only for Hyde. But mother, she was the only one who could make him feel special. She'd always make space for Hyde. She'd treat him better than anyone else and would always be there for him. She'd scold, she'd hold, and she'd love him. Hyde felt special. But during moments like these, he felt worthless. Hyde sadly walked away to his room. Later on during the day, Alpha Woods would take his sons to go fishing.

On the trip, Hyde didn't ask Wade about mom as he felt he didn't have a right too. Fishing was fun. Every now and then, Alpha Woods would take his sons on trip like these. They left when it started raining. When they got home it was dark. It was still raining and thundering. The exhausted Hyde took a shower then went shortly to bed. He soon fell asleep. He didn't know when it was but he was awoken by the creaking of the door.

"Dad?" he said slowly getting up. He heard soft footsteps approaching. "Dad?" he asked again playfully. Suddenly, someone jumped on him. He felt pain, the blade of a knife cutting open his flesh, burning pain. He screamed for someone to help, but the perpetrator held his mouth shut. He cried as the blade drew in deeper and deeper sliding down. He bit the person's hand which made the person uncover his mouth. Boom! The sound of thunder along with its light struck the earth allowing Hyde, just for that one second to see the person's face.

"Mother?" Hyde said in a scared tone.

RATED R (Brutal description, if you can't not handle brutality or violence please don't read this. I'll put a summary at the bottom to describe what happens)

Julie's eyes opened wide. "Die!" she whispered into his ear. She stuck the knife deeper into his side travelling down. Suddenly the door slammed opened as Alpha Woods ran and knocked Julie down onto the ground. The knife cut Hyde more as it was pushed to the right. Hyde screamed and cried in pain as he held his serious wound. Alpha Woods fought to keep Julie under control as she screamed and fought him to let go. She could not win an alpha. Other pack members came to see the commotion. One turned on the light. They were shocked by the scene. Hyde's sheets were bloody as he held his wound and Alpha Woods successfully pinned Julie to the ground.

"Come with me." Alpha Woods screamed at Julie as he grabbed her by the hair and dragged her towards the dungeon. A pack member came to pick Hyde up as he was brought to the pack doctor. As Alpha Woods walked down the hallway to dragging Julie by her hair, he stopped as he saw Wade staring at him shocked and scared. He then continued onwards as he passed Wade as if he wasn't there. Wade looked straight ahead dazed, not even processing what was happening as his mother cried for Wade to help her.

Wade's hand started shaking. His breathing became ragged. Suddenly everything hit him all at once as he started moving backwards towards his father and mother. He started slowly then ran to catch up.

"Dad! Dad! Don't do this to mom!" he begged. He didn't know why his father was doing this. He caught up to his father and dropped to his knees. He hugged his father's leg. "Please." he begged. Suddenly he was kicked away. He got kncoked out of breath as he hit the wall. Wade got up again, this time standing up grabbing his father's arm. "Dad Pleas- Ahhhh!" he cried as he was suddenly smacked hard. He hit the wall again as he held his face in pain crying. "Don't!" Wade tried again, but to his avail failed. Some packmembers were bystanders. Finnally, Alpha Woods commanded some of the pack members to stop Wade. 5 male packmembers grabbed onto Wade as Wade fought for them to let go, but he was overpowerd. "Dad!" he begged as he cried. Alpha Woods got farhter away with Julie, until Wade's screaming voice could not be heard. He then shut the dungeon doors.

A.N

So basically, Julie tries to murder Hyde. Alpha Wood handles the situation cruelly by dragging Julie to the dungeons. Wade sees this and is traumized by this.

Onto the next --------> :)