Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I think he sensed me looking at him. He turned towards me with that same hard glare. He grabbed my arm squeezing t hard making me whelp with pain. We made our way outside. He threw me against his car. I cried out a pain filled cry.

He then went to the next car and started beating the crap out of it. He was punching it making huge dents in the Toyota Corolla. He was screaming out in anger. Passerby stared at him in shock and fear.

Suddenly a man came and tackled Alpha Hyde down. He strangely looked like Alpha Hyde's beta, Tyler. The two started wrestling with each other.

"Get the fuc* off me Tyler!" Alpha Hyde shouted.

Ignoring him Tyler was just trying to pin him down even though he was getting overpowered. Finally after 10 or 15 minutes Alpha Hyde finally stop trying to push Tyler off. He pushed Tyler off and came towards me. I backed away clearing in fear. He grabbed me by the arm, opened the door and threw me in. After I was in he slammed the door.

Tyler came to talk to Alpha Hyde as Alpha Hyde went around the car to the driver seat. They were arguing. Tyler was pushed a few times. A few cuss words slipped out from Alpha Hyde's mouth. After a while Tyler finally gave up. He got into the drivers seat and slammed the door.  He started driving at an inhuman speed.

"Slow down!!!!" I screamed. Ignoring me he drove even faster. He slammed his hand in the steering wheel a few times making me flinch away. He was screaming loudly too. In no time at all we reached the pack house. He got out of his car and slammed the door. He started running at a incredible speed towards the woods. He soon disappeared. From where he entered there was a loud crunching noise, evidence that he had shifted.

I stayed there for a long time frozen in fear. I was awoken from the daze as I heard a knock on my window which I automatically flinched to. I turned to see who knocked. I was met with the smiling face of Tyler. I opened the door and got out.

"Uh...... Hi." I said

"Hyde told me to take you to his room. He's going to be out for the night and he wanted me to guard you."

"Ok." Unsure of what to say.

He then looked me up and down. Finally aware that I was almost naked I instinctively used my arms to hide as much of my body as possible. He then took off the shirt he was wearing and gave it to me.

"Wear it." He said. 

He started to go in the pack house as I quickly put on the shirt and followed behind him. From what I seen at school, Tyler was not a bad guy. He was a bit quiet and reserved. He wasn't a guy you saw that much seeing as he minded his own business and was quite invisible. Alpha Hyde's pack had quite a diversity. Though there were many kinds of people, there was no omega not delta. It was all filled with strong warriors which was surprising compared to other packs. Being the monster he is you'd expect a omega who everybody could torture and bully. Surprising all the pack members of his pack had a strong confident attitude. It was also weird how a weak alpha compared to the rest had the strongest pack to control.

We finally reached the room. He opened the door. I finnaly got to take a good look of the room. It was actually very spacious and big. The sad thing was it was practically empty. There was only a big bed as furniture.

"Hyde is not much on furniture. He likes to destroy stuff when he gets angry so he decided he didn't need a couch and stuff." Tyler said, "well are you going to go in?"

"Oh yeah, sorry." I quickly made my way in.

After that he left. I layer down on the floor. I guess he really does have a heart if he can be hurt like that too. I slowly closed my eyes moments later.

I woke up due to the moaning of the winds and roaring of the rain. I stood up and look outside. It was dark , gloomy, and storming. What really scared me was the sight outside. A lot of the pack members were outside and Alpha Hyde was there. And there was also another......

I quickly ran down the halls and went towards the front door. I pulled the door open and rain out into the storm. The coldness of the water hit me as Tyler's shirt started getting soaked. I ran towards the crowd. I pushed my way forward and was immediately fear stricken. Alpha Hyde had a rogue's hands tied up in chains. The worst thing ever was that he was dragging the rogue and the rogue was half dead. He had a evil smile as he pulled the rogue through the crowd as if he'd won a trophy. Everyone just had their heads bent. Some I could tell were a bit uncomfortable at what they were seeing.

It was an uncomfortable silence as only the impact of the rain hitting the floor, the heavy breathing of the rouge, and the roaring laughter of thunder filled the world during that moment. This man I saw before me was no man. He was a monster. Perhaps what this rogue was experiencing was something I would experience if I tried to run away. Engraved forever in my heart, the fear of Alpha Hyde.

Wade, save me........... Come for me please.......

End of Chapter 3