Chapter 42

A.N
First and foremost I want to sincerely apologize to my readers. I read your guys comments and I'm am grateful for all your support. Many have wondered why I haven't updated and I have to apologize. Over the last months I have been busy and have been ill. I have sadly also faced many tragedies. I do hope you understand. I want to let each and everyone of you know that I do read comments and I'm so happy that you guys have taken your time to comment and vote. You do not know how thankful I am for each and everyone of you. The next update might take a while because next month I will on vacation doing missionary work. Again I sincerely apologize and hope that you understand.

With love,
Dola

I now present to you chapter 42

Chapter 42
Adira looked at Hyde as Hyde rested on his bed. She softly ran her fingers through his hair as he softly purred as he stared into her eyes. Her other hand held his hands.

After a while she pulled away but Hyde went out to reach her hand only to again motion for Adira to keep tuning her fingers through his silky hair.

"Can you stay with me tonight?" Hyde asked. There was a moment of silence. "Just for tonight ok Adira." He said sincerely. Adira smiled and nodded. He sat up the blanket falling down his upper body pooling up in his lap revealing his toned sculpted body.

Adira looked away shyly. After realizing, Hyde blushed and slowly lifted up the blanket covering up his bareness. He suddenly had a shyness overcome him as he could see the pinkness that sprouted on Adira's face.

Suddenly everything became increasingly awkward. To break the silence, Adira finally spoke up.

"Are you going to ask me any questions?" She asked.

Hyde sighed. "Later." He said. As he looked down. "Later."

Soon enough Adira feel asleep. She rested her head on the bed. Hyde looked at her closely.

He slightly touched her long eyelashes and softly touched her nose. He laughed when he heard a soft snore. He found it all beautiful. "You're beautiful Adira. So beautiful, so warm." He suddenly paused. He froze. He looked outside. It was night. He got up slowly lifting Adira onto the bed tucking her in making sure to not wake her. He walked towards his window and saw a figure. He went to grab a shirt and pulled it on. Before he left he kissed Adira head. He walked out the house falling the footprints into the woods.

Wade say on a rock waiting for Hyde to come. He knew he was hear by the sound crunching of the snow.

"Is she sleeping?" He asked

"Yes. What do you want."

"Just a talk."

"Speak."

"I'm sorry."

"For what? Being a bastard and taking my mate away?"

"Everything. But still I'm still having to balance out my hatred for you." Wade huffed, "how was my revenge? Good?"

Hyde breathed out not wanting to show his anger and instead fused it into frustration . "So good that I thought I'd die."

Wade laughed painfully, "Good. But why did it all have to end up this way? We all got fuc*ed up."

" because we were all too selfish." There was a moment of silence. "I never meant to hurt anyone. That including your mate." Hyde said softly.