Charlie ☞︎︎︎ Sir, God is on the phone

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ : Charlie receive the phone call from 'God' but you're not really happy about it

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs : none.
This is just a storie without a plot or else, just a part of the movie because why not.

☼︎☼︎☼︎

Charlie was going to be expelled. That is for sure. After the letter he sent, you were all suspicious about the fact that he wasn't going to make the end of the year with you.

The whole school was sitting in silence as Mr. Nolan was making a speech about this famous letter.

"I am asking any students who know anything about it to make themselves known here and now" Nolan said.

You turned to Neil, Todd, and Meeks next to you. All of you of course knew that it was Charlie, but no one was going to tell them. Especially you.

A phone suddenly rang in the room. You slightly lifted your head to see who it was as all the teachers began to stir.

"Wellton academy. Hello?" a voice spoke in the room. A voice you knew too well.

Oh no Charlie what are you doing you thought.

"Yes, he is. Just a moment" Charlie stood up "Mr Nolan, this is for you. It's God. He says we should have more girls at Wellton"

As all of the students laughed, Charlie turned to you and winked. Neil next to you sighted and rubbed his eyes. You shook your head at him, mouthing a no. You turned to Nolan, who looked like he was going to explode. He turned around and told something to the other teachers and two of them started walking toward Charlie. The only thing keeping you from getting up right now was Neil next to you. He turned to you and you saw on his face the same worries that were on yours.

As Charlie and the teacher started walking toward the door, he turned back to you and gave you a proud smile as he always does. The doors closed on him and you swear you could've seen a once of worry on his face.

"Dismissed" said Nolan.

You quickly stood up and walked toward the doors in attend to catch Charlie. As you got out he was nowhere in sight. You felt a hand on your shoulder and turned around to meet your dad's worried face.

"Y/n, don't try to find him. He's probably on his way to Mr. Nolan's office" John said.
"Dad that is not fair"
"There isn't a lot of fair things in this world Y/n"

The group soon joined you but stayed behind. You shook your head and started walking toward the boys' dorms, knowing this is where Charlie is going to be if he comes back.

After what felt like hours, Charlie appeared at the end of the hall. He was walking painfully. You ran to him and a small smiled appeared on his face as he saw you. You rushed into his arms, hugging him. He tightly wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on your shoulder.

"Did they kick you out?" you asked
"No" he mumbles.

You pulled away
"So what happened" asked Neil behind you.
"I have to turn everybody in, apologize to everyone, and we'll be forgiven" Charlie answered and walked toward his dorm.
He entered without looking back.
"Then what are you going to do?" asked Neil and Charlie took a few more steps in
"Charlie" called Neil.
The boy turned around, tears in his usual brown and malicious eyes.
"Damn it Neil, the name is Nuwanda" he said and closed the door without looking at you.

You sighed and quickly opened his door. Before Charlie could've said anything, you entered and closed it behind you.

"That was dumb, Charlie" you said.
"Y/n wait"
"No, you could've been expelled! Do you know what that means? Charlie, you cannot just do that, you know the school and how all the teachers are especially Nolan" you told him. You didn't yell or shout, you didn't want to. You were just scared.
"Yes, Y/n I know. Believe me, Nolan made me understand that." Charlie said and let a tear fell down his face.

You felt as if your heart broke. Charlie always was the one to stay proud, and he usually never shows his emotions.
You walked closer to him and hugged him. He apparently needed that hug as he let more tears falling on your shoulder.
"It's okay, I'm right here" you said and rubbed his back. "Do you want to talk, about what happened?" you asked as you pulled away to look at him. He only shook his head. You smiled at him and took his face in your hands, whipping away the tears. You leaned up him and kissed him.

You stayed with Charlie for the rest of the day. He needed you even if he didn't admit it. Because Nuwanda is a tough guy he said.