Todd ☞︎︎︎ pt.1 beautiful mistake

Requested by Sirena_Black that had this amazing idea. For real it's so good. I hope I wrote the right thing.

☼︎☼︎☼︎

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: Todd had eyes for Y/n since she entered the school, but as he's Todd, he was too shy to tell her anything, thinking she wouldn't feel the same. One day, Neil finds something that would let everyone know Todd's feelings. However, it goes wrong.

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: none

A/N: If you want me to write it with different pronouns, please tell me. Wrote as Y/n, so there can be multiple povs. And also there'll be like 2-3 parts because I'm really inspired

A/N on this chapter : it's kinda like an introduction to everything, until toward the end of the chapter. but please read it still lol  i was really scared to post it honestly

☼︎☼︎☼︎

Y/N was the daughter of none other than Robert Y/l/n, one of the richest senators of the Vermont. Her father, an old and strict man who didn't have a great relationship with her daughter, managed to send her to Welton. As it was one of the most prestigious schools. However, it was a school for boys and Y/n immediately argued that she'll be the only girl. Her father didn't let her have a say in his decision, "I worked hard for you to go there, don't disappoint me again".

So she found herself with a suitcase in front of the old building. Standing in her uniform, she turned to her stepmother and sighed.

"You'll be alright" she answered and kissed her forehead before walking toward her car. Y/n watched her disappear in the alley, a cloud of dirt behind the red shiny car.

A week had passed since she made her first steps in the school. As soon as they saw a girl in the middle of boys, all heads had turned to her. Heads but also voices. Many of them had tried to talk to her, invite her to a date, or even pretended they wanted her help for a history project. She, of course, declined all of them.

The English class was the only great thing about this school for now. As she sat down at the end of the class behind her brown desk, she watched the teacher talking with passion about poetry. It wasn't a usual teacher as Mr. Keating was more of a...exocentric kind of person. But Y/n didn't mind, however, she found it so amazing, it motivated her to go to his classes.

There was this boy on the first day. Everyone seemed to know him and he seemed to want to know everyone. Especially her. Charlie Dalton's desk was next to hers in this same class. They talked a little, not too long but enough for him to know her name and to immediately flirt with her.

"I can't believe a girl is sitting there, knoxious" he said to his friend

"Yet here I am" she answered, and smiled as she saw his expression. He must have thought she didn't hear him. "Don't act as you've never seen a girl"

"Your name is Y/n right?"

"Exactly. And you are?"

"Charlie Dalton" he answered and extended his hand for her to shake it "You come here often?"

She scoffed "Not really no"

"I can take you somewhere else if you want"

She grinned and shook her head immediately "You're not my type, sorry"

His friend in front of him laughed slightly and turned to Charlie with a smile. The boy had an expression of literal defeat.

"Aw is it the first time a girl rejects you, Dalton?"