Neil ☞︎︎︎ jealousy jealousy

a/n: this has nothing to do with Olivia's song but i didn't have any idea for the title

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ : when Charlie bring Gloria and Tina to the cave, you guys play a truth or dare. However, it goes wrong

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs : Gloria and Tina cause that's a warning and boys of school making s3x references

☼︎☼︎☼︎

You knew Charlie did not just bring girls at a dead poet meeting. There was no way he invited two girls - who seemed quite horrible - without asking anyone.

As soon as they arrived, you felt smaller. All the boys got up as they heard their giggles. After Charlie did the presentations, it seemed like they had the whole attention toward themselves. Poems were just forgotten.

You looked at Neil on your left, your arm crossed as Charlie recited poems he "invented". You shared a look and rolled your eyes. You sighed. All you wanted to do right now was to just say that these poems weren't his and all that Charlie wanted to do was to bring one of them to his bed.

You saw Cameron rolling his eyes and for once in your life, agreed with him.

"What about we play truth or dare?" Tina proposed, holding her bottle of alcohol in her hands.

"Sure, why not" Charlie agreed and everyone did the same

"Who starts?" Gloria asked

"Y/n" Tina said "You seem like a nice girl I want to know more about you"

"So truth or dare?" Gloria asked

"Truth, not trying anything risky" you answered and Charlie chuckled

She and her friend thought for a moment before Gloria asked

"Are you a virgin?"

So that's the kind of question you ask when you wanna know someone better?

"No, I'm not" you simply answered and all the boys turned to you

"Really?" Neil asked

"Ouh frisky" Tina laughed and everyone did

"Tina is next" Charlie said - she was at your right.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare" she said, looking right at Neil

"I dare you to kiss the most handsome person in here" Charlie said, probably hoping it would be him

But no. Tina moved from her seat and got closer to you. You suddenly felt uncomfortable but relaxed when she leaned in next to you. So that's how her lips ended up on Neil's. For a few seconds of torture if it was up to you. You felt even smaller than when they had arrived. You watched with tears welling up your eyes.

Neil pulled back first and Tina went back to where she was sitting. You looked at the both of them, in the middle of all of it. Neil looked at you and seemed as confused as you. Yet he smiled at Tina.

"You're alright Y/n?" Charlie asked out loud with a smirk

You turned to him and scoffed
"You know you can be an asshole sometimes, Nuwanda"

You got up and without looking at anyone, you left the cave. You walked in the dark forest for not even minutes before Neil caught up with you, calling your name. You decided not to answer and when he stopped you by putting a hand on your shoulder, you sighed out loud.