a message to explain some stuffs

hi dear community

first of all, I hope your holidays, Christmas and new year went well for and also, happy new year to all of you! it's finally 2022!

I know I didn't come here since a very long time and especially, I left you on the side since the last part of this Todd story. I am sincerely sorry for all of this, really, i keep thinking about it.

I have lost all the motivation, in all honesty. I want to be honest with you today and tell you that someone I love passed away in October and it affected me so much. everything I was doing meant nothing anymore and I asked myself, why continuing to write? do people really like that? do writing fanfic really means something?

to all these questions, well I didn't find an answer. I still have many doubts on myself and my work, but I am feeling better and I wanted to let you all know that I am definitely coming back. if I am not writing, I don't know what I do so it is my way of coping.

so, even if I am gonna need all the time in the world, I am here and I am not leaving. I am even going to end the last Todd story and is going to need your help for sources of inspiration (the requests are still open, yes)

but anyway, I don't want to end this on a sad note so, again, happy new year and I truly hope you will be loved and you will be able to do everything you can achieve.

I love all of you
Ana