25

Once we get to the club, Lila's cousin gives us our armbands. She quickly pulls me inside and heads straight for the bar. I'm not complaining though because I am ready to let loose and have fun. Maybe even find someone to have a little fun with.

The DJ is awesome and the drinks are great. I've been hit on numerous times since we got here and danced with a few different women. Only problem is, I haven't found one yet that truly captures my attention. Of course men keep coming on to me and I quickly turn them down. Needless to say most of the guys walk away with a bruised ego after I let them know I'm 100% lesbian and that dick does nothing for me.

It's funny how most guys always say, 'you don't know what you're missing'. I can fuck a woman better than a guy can and that's just with me using my tongue and fingers. I can have a woman screaming in ecstasy all night long. Just imagine what I could do with a strap on. Oh the possibilities would be endless. I know who I would like to use one on too. Damn, why does everything I think about always come back to her.

I'm feeling really good after five mixed drinks, three rounds of shots and tons of dancing. I decide to find a table and take a quick break. Lila agrees but goes to the bar to get both of us another mixed drink. As I am looking around I see the back of a dirty blonde on the dance floor. She has on a short black dress that's got slits on both sides and open in the back revealing a gorgeous toned back. It shows off her toned body and definitely shows all her curves. I don't know what she looks like but I love what I am seeing from the back. I know the alcohol has definitely kicked in because from the back she looks like Lauren.

The way she's moving has me in a trance. She's dancing with another girl but the girl walks off heading to the bar. Since she's dancing by herself now, I decide to go dance with her. I slowly make my way to where she is on the dance floor. I want her to grind that sexy ass of hers on me. I want to feel her body against mine.

Once I'm behind her, I catch the scent of Light Blue perfume, which is Lauren's favorite. I gently grab her hips and press my body against hers. I feel her tense up for a few seconds then relax. I press my covered breast against her bare back and her breath hitches. Birthday Sex by Jerome is playing and I start dancing and grinding on her as she slowly starts grinding her ass into me. My hands start roaming her body and I want to touch her everywhere. I slowly move my hands from her hips up her sides with my fingers grazing the sides of her breasts then back down. Her skin is instantly covered in goosebumps.

The more I touch her the more she grinds her ass into me. I reach down and slip my hands inside the slits on each side of her dress and squeeze both of her thighs. I squeeze on the outside then slowly move my hands around the front so my fingertips grip the inside of her thighs. I move my hands out and back up her body as I slowly stand up rubbing against her back and she pushes more into me.

I move my mouth beside her ear and in a throaty whisper say, "I want to fuck you right now so bad. I want to hear you screaming my name." I grip her hips digging my fingers into her hip bones and hear a moan escape her as I kiss her shoulder. It's so sexy and makes me even more wet than I already am from just touching her. As I kiss up to her ear I see someone that looks like Lauren's sister Julia staring at us.

She has a shocked look on her face and is frozen in place. She finally starts walking towards us with haste and still looks shocked and pissed. Once the woman is closer I realize it is Julia. I guess she has seen me drinking and will tell Lauren but what is she mad about. Wait... if Julia is here does that mean Lauren is here somewhere since she was going out with Julia. Lauren must have changed her mind and stayed home.

Before I have a chance to even open my mouth to speak, Julia yells "what the hell are you doing?" I'm shocked by her outburst and the dirty blonde is too because she jumps backwards nearly knocking me down. I grab her by the hips to steady her and hear a slight moan escape as my fingertips dig into her hip bones again. That turns me on even more but I brush it off and turn my attention back to a pissed Julia. "What's your damn problem Julia?" I am irritated that she is interrupting me. She pulls the dirty blonde by the arm and spins her around facing me. "This, this is my damn problem" Julia says.

When the dirty blonde is turned facing me we are both extremely shocked. I... I have been grinding and feeling up... Lauren. As in Lauren my... my so sexy... step... hell I can't say it. As in Lauren that I keep having inappropriate thoughts and dreams about since moving here. Her lust filled eyes are wide in shock, her face is red and she is flustered. Her eyes travel down my body then back up to my eyes. She opens her mouth then closes it. Finally she is able to speak and a breathy "Kyler" is all she says. I can't tell if it is a statement or a question by the way she said my name. But it was definitely sexy the way she said it.

Julia pulls Lauren away from me as I am reaching out for her. Lauren is obviously drunk and nearly falls over. I quickly step forward and wrap my arms around her waist to keep her from falling. I'm trying to make sense of all this as Julia jerks my arms away from Laurens waist. "I think you should go home Kyler." She says and pulls Lauren with her through the crowd. Lauren's lust filled eyes are still on me as Julia pulls her along.

I go back to mine and Lila's table and find her making out with some girl. I hate to interrupt but I want to let Lila know I am going home. Yeah it's kind of early for me to be leaving since it's only 11:40 p.m. I don't feel like I can stay here any longer after what just happened. I clear my throat breaking up their make out session.

"I'm heading home just wanted to let you know." I tell Lila. "Why, the night is still young?" she ask. I can't tell her what happened so I quickly lie, "I'm not feeling well, I will talk to you later and have fun but don't do anything crazy" I say looking at her. She smiles "I will try." I laugh and head towards the exit. I can't get home quick enough and go to bed to hopefully calm my mind and heart down.