103

We stand on the beach holding each other, just taking in the feeling of being here together and now being engaged. "When I moved to San Antonio I never thought I would fall in love with my high school principal."

   Lauren laughs and says "I never imagined falling in love with one of my students who also happened to be my ex stepdaughter. That all sounds so wrong when saying it out loud and is wrong but... I found love where I least expected."

   I kiss Lauren's cheek as I pull her into my side and wrap an arm around her. "It may seem wrong... but I would do it all again. I wouldn't have it any other way since I am right here with you... as my fiancé."

   Lauren smiles and pulls me in for a passionate kiss. I wrap both arms around her waist trying to pull her closer and deepen the kiss. She moans as I grab her ass and squeeze it pulling her hips into mine. "Wait" Lauren says as she pulls away far too soon and calms her breathing. "We are in public so we need to stop before we get carried away."

   I groan but I know she is right. "I got us a hotel room in case you didn't want to stay at Mary's tonight." Lauren quickly looks at me with a beautiful smile on her face. She kisses me "perfect, because I want to make love all night. I was wrong about the beach not being more special than meeting your mom. I was not expecting you to propose and this ring..." she says as she looks at her engagement ring "is so beautiful and you... are so beautiful."

   We gather up the picnic basket and blanket and head back to the car. "I booked a room at the Margaritaville Beach hotel so we don't have far to go. I packed both of us some clothes just in case so we can head straight to the hotel." I look over at Lauren and smirk at her as I rest my hand on her upper thigh and move it between her legs. I squeeze her inner thigh and I feel her lift her hips searching for the contact she wants.

   Once we get to the hotel and check, we get in the elevator to head up to our room. As soon as the elevator doors close, Lauren pushes me against the wall and claims my lips with hers. As we reach our floor, she catches my bottom lip between her teeth as she pulls back from the kiss and winks at me as she steps out of the elevator.

   We find our room and I unlock the door and hold it open for Lauren as she steps into the room. She walks over to the balcony doors taking in the view of the beach and water below. I sit the bags down and stare at her endless beauty. She apparently feels me staring because she glances over her shoulder with an eyebrow raised.

   We never break eye contact as Lauren turns around and both start walking to each other. Our bodies meet and we get lost in a passionate kiss. I wrap both arms around her, lift her up off the floor and she wraps her legs around my waist. I walk us to the bed and gently lay Lauren down, breaking the kiss.

   "Kyler" she gasps as I grab her hands and pull her to sit up to quickly remove her shirt and red lace bra. Lauren is staring at me with lust filled eyes as I push her back down on the bed and remove her shorts and matching panties. I quickly remove my own clothes and straddle her. Just feeling her skin against mine is like heaven. We both smile at each other as I lean down, capturing her lips.

   "Ky-..." Lauren's words are cut off when I lean down and capture her right nipple in my mouth and suck on it. She moans as I switch to her left nipple and do the same. I start my journey downward, kissing as I go and her body is already shivering and she is a moaning mess by the time I settle between her legs. I can smell her arousal and I lick my lips in anticipation of her delicious taste.

   I lick up and down the outer edge of Lauren's folds and her body jerks as she buries her hands in my hair trying to push my mouth where she desperately needs it. I part her folds with my fingers and look at her soaked pussy that's waiting just for me. I lean in and lightly blow then swipe my tongue up the length of her pussy stopping at her clit where I swirl tight circles around it. Lauren releases a loud moan as she grinds her hips against my mouth.

   "Kyler please, I need more," Lauren begs as I take her clit into my mouth. I release her clit and thrust my tongue in her wet pussy, moaning at the glorious taste. She moans louder as I tongue fuck her while pressing down on her clit with my thumb. I replace my tongue with two fingers and start pumping in and out at a slow deep pace as I wrap my lips around her clit.

   I reach up with one hand to grab one of Lauren's breasts and she grabs my other hand with her own. Her other hand is still in my hair and her grip tightens as I change the pace of my fingers inside her to hard and short thrusts. I continue sucking on her clit and flick it with my tongue as I thrust my fingers inside her and feel her walls tighten with each thrust. I continue with my fingers as she moans "ohhh fuck..." and her walls clench my fingers and she thrust her hips as her body spasms from her powerful orgasm and is quickly followed by a second.

   I kiss my way back up her body to her plump lips. The kiss doesn't last long since she's still breathing hard. I settle beside her on the bed and hold her in my arms. "Damn Kyler" Lauren says through deep breaths. I laugh but I'm quickly hushed when she rolls over onto me and leans down capturing my lips in a hungry kiss.

   Lauren's hand finds its way between my legs and I moan into her mouth as she makes tight circles on my clit. She smiles against my mouth as she slides a finger inside my wet pussy. I arch my back forcing her finger deeper. I lightly scratch down her back as she pushes another finger inside me causing a deep moan to escape my lips.

   "Lauren...." I moan as she thrusts her fingers deeper and I already feel my pussy start to tighten around her fingers. "Fuck" I manage to say as she thrusts harder and adds her thumb to my swollen clit. As she presses on my clit and thrust her fingers one more time, my orgasm hits and I cum all over her hand.

   Lauren kisses down to my neck as she pulls her fingers out and glides them up my body. She brings her fingers to her mouth but before she can lick them clean, I suck them into my mouth. "Wow..." she whispers as my lips wrap around her fingers as my tongue licks my cum off. I smile at Lauren as I grab her wrist and pull her fingers out of my mouth.

   Lauren laughs and lays beside me on the bed as her fingers dance across my abs. I kiss her passionately and whisper "I'm not done with you yet baby so get your sexy ass up here to my face." She did as I said and we spent the rest of the afternoon and night making love until she basically passed out around 3 a.m.