fifteen ❝date❞

not edited 😩

shut up bitch

billius: lila i am sorry but
just come to the common
room right now.

you: noo i am feeling very
comfortable in my bed rn
and i don't want get up.

mione: please just come so
this madness will stop 😩

you: fine, who's going to
be there cause i still need
to look hot.

billius: PLEASE JUST COME

you: jeez ok

lila walked into the griffyndor common room yawning since it was at least 8 pm.

lila noticed that ginny, dean, seamus, padma, parvati, neville, and some other kids were in the common room as well minding their own business.

brocken bakas

you: i am here, come out
or i am going back to sleep.

mione: sorry in advance

lila looked up from her phone to try to see hermione or ron but finally saw hermione and ron walking up to her with guilty faces.

hermione and ron exchanged annoyed glances before pulling a paper out and reading it.

"hello lila." hermione started, reading off the paper.

"you might be wondering why we summoned you at this hour." ron then said.

"harry- harry wants to ask you something." hermione said uneasily.

lila stared at the two wide eyed before there was a thump noise.

lila looked to see where the noise was coming from and saw harry get up fast from falling on the floor and was walking towards lila.

"lila hope lupin-black." harry started, while hermione and ron just groaned.

"that's me." lila pursed her lips together.

"i have to ask you something very important, but you have to say yes." harry said.

"i don't even know what you're going to ask me-"

"good!" harry clapped. "so lila lupin-black, will you go to the yule ball with me."

hermione and ron were behind harry giving lila a look that said 'say yes so we can get out of here'

"did you really ask me to get out of bed so you can ask me to this yodeling ball?" lila groaned, getting up from the couch.

"wait!" harry grabbed into lilas arm and took out his phone to play something.

'feelin real tipsy
gettin real freakey, and it's
getting real frisky.'

'she never say, no,"

harry took his arms and swayed them back and forth then clapping them at the end. "how about now?"

lila huffed and looked behind harry to see hermione and ron with begging looks on their faces.

"fine, i will go to the yule ball with you."

harry squealed and hugged lila which made her push him off

he squealed again then skipped out of the common room.

lila went up to ron and hermione. "you know i had no choice, that poor boy was going to be heartbroken and it would stay with him his whole life. and you know i'm not that mean."

hermione and ron exchanged a look.

"do you guys have your own language or something?" lila asked. "the power of romione lol. anyways i'm tired goodnight."

and with that lila went to her dorm having a million questions.

authors note !
please tell me you
guys understand the
way harry asked lila
to the yule ball. if not
i'll link the song.

and also a new i started a
ron weasley texting fic 😬
because like we have been
sleeping on him ( i wish )