thirty one ❝grateful❞

Lila sighed and got out of bed thinking that this summer would be a normal summer at Grimmauld Place.

She walked down the stairs but tripped on one step making her fall right into Sirius' dog bowl.

"Why the fuck is Sirius dog bowl in the middle of the stairs?" Lila groaned, getting up.

"Language." Remus scolded, but smiled. "We have a visitor."

Lila looked up to see Sirius, Remus, and a tall man with dirty blonde hair.

Lila walked toward the table where the three people were sitting and sat right next to the unknown visitor.

"Hi, my name is Grant Chapman." He smiled and held a hand out to her.

Lila smiled politely and shook his hand. She looked behind Grant to see a happy Remus and a bored Sirius.

"Well hello, Grant, my name is Lila."

"Nice to meet you, Lila." Grant smiled.

There was an awkward silence for about a minute, there was Remus who was sitting and reading the newspaper, then there was Sirius who was watching Tom Felton's apology video, and Grant who was reading a muggle book called 'Pride and Prejudice.

"How about we go live on my Instagram?" Lila broke the awkward silence. "We can try to teach my fans how to cook!"

"Fans?" Sirius laughed. "You mean Harry?"

At the mention of Harry, Lila's face flushed red.

Her flushed face caught the attention of Grant

"Is Harry your boyfriend or something?" Grant asked, having a smug smirk.

"She will not have a boyfriend until she is married!" Remus slammed his newspaper onto the table.

"No!" Lila interjected. "Harry is just a friend!"

Grant nodded and smiled to himself at her awful attempt to convince her dads that Harry wasn't her boyfriend.

"So? Do you guys want to go live and cook?"

"Sure," Sirius and Grant agreed. "I mean how bad could it be."

-

livingiconlila is now live !

thechosen2: FIRST!!!

"Hello everybody! Welcome to the annual cooking with the Lupin-Blacks and Chapmans!" Lila announced.

ronplaysroblox: cooking you say 😼

mionegranger: they are probably not even going to make it out alive

fleurdelacour: im intrigued

"It will be Grant and me against Sirius and Remus!"

dumblewhore: who do you think is going to win? my money is on sirius and remus.

thechosen2: ^^^you're obviously wrong 🙄 it's going to be lila.

"We are going to see who makes the best cake in under 30 minutes!" Lila clapped. "In three ... two ... on-oomph."

Before Lila could finish, Sirius had pushed her to the floor to get the flour.

"Grant! Get the eggs before Remu!" Lila yelled.