11 | not again

I had just stepped out of the shower when I heard a knock at the door

I had just stepped out of the shower when I heard a knock at the door. Assuming Jalisa had forgotten her key somewhere inside and was finally awake from her deep sleep on the couch, I didn't bother to throw on any clothes before heading down to answer it.

To my suprise, there stood Micah on the opposite end, a nervous smile and a bowl of popcorn that made my eyebrow spike.

"Is this your idea of a booty call?" I teased, tightening my towel that I didn't put much effort into holding up at first.

Micah winked, "I mean, I was thinking more like another movie...for old times sake. Twilight?" he pushed pass me, without much rejection on my part, "Mean Girls?"

"I have to get up early, Micah." was my weak attempt to push him out, which got even weaker when he gave me a frown, prompting me to follow up with, "But...I guess we can watch Twilight...the first and second one. Y'know, for old times sake."

That smile, showcasing his pearly whites and dimples had my knees forgetting what the hell balance was, so I told him I would be right back after changing into my pajamas. I checked the alarm by my bed, reminding me that I indeed had to get up early and 1am was already creeping in - but here I was, actually kind of giddy to be having a private movie night with my ex.

So much so, I spent a little more time than normal picking out something to 'throw on', looking for something that said I'm sexy without even trying. I settled for a black short and cropped-tee set that was casual and cute all in one, next fidgeting with my hair for a few minutes before I finally asked, "Girl, what the hell are you doing? This is Micah."

Yes, fine ass Micah. Copper brown skin, face of an Adonis, eyes next dimensional, laugh out of this world, did I mention he was fine, Micah.

He actually had me nervous to return to the living room, but there was no turning back now as I could already hear the opening scenes of the movie as Micah yelled, "Damn girl, what's taking so long?"

"Sorry, all my stuff is still all over the place." Was my excuse once I finally returned. Micah gave me one of his famous once overs, but this time he hadn't been so discreet about it.

"Uh-oh, look at you," he said teasingly, "Maybe I should've asked to watch Twilight on the first night if I knew I was getting leg action."

I giggled, yet blushed all at the same time, "Bye boy, you're the one over here dressed like a slut."

I knowingly glanced at his sweat shorts that I had secretly kept my eyes on all night. Those were always my favorite.

Micah glazed his lips, his eyes low and seductive as he chuckled and demanded, "Come sit your lil ass down. Not over there, here." The here, being right next to him on that spacey ass couch. I could stretch out and still have room, but his invitation to get underneath the throw blanket was one I couldn't reject.