Part 5 Hangout Session

!!Smut!!
This is going to be a long-ish chapter so get comfy, get snacks, whatever you need to relax.
It was around 10:00 pm and the three of you were still headbanging to Sanitys Falls for the past 2 hours.

Dad: Y/n! I'm heading off to work now! Be good!
y/n: Okay bye!
                                *door slams*

Larry: Wait.. so we're alone now?
Sal: Yes..?
y/n: Yes..?
Larry: LETS GOOOO

Since y'all were basically home alone he put the volume to max and started headbanging a little way too hard but we just went with it.

It was around midnight at the moment

Larry: Alright ima have to go since my mom is probably waiting for me
Sal: Alright see you later
y/n: bye Larry!

Y'all wave at eachother until Larry closes the door.
The music was way too loud and y'all laugh at how y'all felt it vibrate the walls. You turned the music down and laid on the bed.

There was a comfortable silence between y'all. But what ruined your mood was the face that you realized Ash basically saw Sals face without his consent.
You took a deep breath which caught Sals attention.

Sal: hey, y/n? you okay?
y/n: y-yeah i'm fine

It caught you off guard that he broke the silence after your breath of frustration.

Sal leaned in his side laying his face onto his hand.
Sal: C'mon i know somethings up

You didn't pay attention to what he said because you were lost in the thought of seeing Ash lift his mask-

*snap snap*

"huh"
sal: i'm not gonna lay here acting like there's nothing wrong. trust me i wont do anything.
y/n: it's not that it's just stupid..
sal: i'm sure it's not if your frustrated about it

*sigh*

y/n: i'm basically kind of jealous that everyone knows how you look but u understand that you don't want to show me because we just met, but i just got a little bit jealous when i saw Ash lift your mask up when she was cleaning your blood off of your chin..
Sal: ...oh
y/n: yeah it's pretty stupid

Sal rolled over facing his back to you and you heard him sigh.

your thoughts
omg, did i offend him or anything? i cant do this i feel like i should've just kept my mouth shut.

y/n: i-im gonna use the restroom real quick
Sal: Alright

You get up and go to the restroom and you lock the door

click!

you slide yourself against the wall starting to cry because of how stressed you were over everything. you start to mumble everything to yourself. "why would you say that, your so stupid. he just met you of course he isn't comfortable. stop crying it'll look like your guilt tripping him. i don't want to lose my friend. i cant do this im so stupid. why would you say something about his prosthetic-"

Knock knock

Sal: Hey uh.. are you okay? it's been a while and i haven't heard the toilet flush or anything
y/n: yeah i'm fine, i'm just trying to get my eye back into my socket

It was so hard saying that without having a crack in your voice. You get up and wash your face to the point where it looked like you never cried. Your face was nice a cold.

You unlocked the door and walk over to your room. You see Sal standing facing the wall while holding his prosthetic mask in his hands. Is this actually going to happen? Is he going to show me his face? No. It's too good to be true get over yourself.