chapter 11 The Aftermath

Okay so to get started i might not know what i left off of so hang on and try to put things together while you read😭 thanks for waiting ilysm for that

It was the next morning, well I should say afternoon since it was already noon.
I looked around seeing Sal was still asleep, but then I noticed that he had put on a t-shirt and some sweats
on me.

"awe.."
i smiled lightly still tired as hell.

I hear a groan coming from Sal as he slowly opened his eyes.

"goodmorning!!" i yell out.

"dammit it's too early to yell.." He said covering his head with a pillow.
"it's literally about to be one, what do you mean early"

"it's early because i just woke up"
"i guess.."

"you're not hurting?" Sal looked at you grinning.

"nope"

"Wow, we could've gone more rounds then" he said as he looked up smiling harder.
"pff- like you could do that"

"hey i could" as he said rolling his eyes.

"Anyways where's you dad?" I asked looking over at the door.
"no idea, he should've been home actually"

"that's weird.." I thought maybe he'd gone out somewhere with Lisa but before i could think Sal interrupted my train of thought.

"hey uh.. you remember where i put my prosthetic by any chance?" Sal said leaning on the edge of his bed.
"not sure, maybe the floor?"

"found it, it was on the floor"

"dumbass" I chuckled as i got up to go to the kitchen.
"hey come here real quick y/n"

"what is it" I walked back into his room standing.

He didn't say anything nor broke the eye contact, he just patted the empty spot next to him on the bed.
I sat next to him, "What..?" I said as i sat where he patted at.

"oh nothinggg.." He said as he leaned in closer lifting his prosthetic soon kissing you.

It was a quick-ish kind of kiss.

"what was that about?" I asked as my cheeks had a slight shade of red.
"just felt like it" he smirked as he ruffled your hair.

Sal got up and grabbed a hair brush, and began to brush is blue hair.
I just watched him brush his hair since he brushed it pretty gently compared to me.

i brush my hair so roughly it's like my head's going to come off.

"you need this?" Sal gestured the brush towards you.
"yeah thanks" I grabbed the brush and began brushing the hundreds of knots im my hair.

Again if your bald or something then uh idk😟 sorry

"go easier on your hair, damn-" Sal started to chuckle to himself.
"it's fine i've gotten used to it" As i roughly brushing through me hair.

"anyways aren't we supposed to be at school?" I turned to Sal asking.
"yeah but we woke up late and it's about to end sooo.." He shrugged.

"Let's look around the 5th floor to see if we can find anything" I added.

Soon after we both got ready we walked out the creaky door and walked into the old rusty elevator.

I walked out of the elevator following Sal into 504.
"So there's a ghost here that i visit time from time and i want you to meet her" He said im a tone that you could tell he was smiling under the prosthetic.