Part 9 Bologna

You woke up with a sharp pain in your head and felt like you couldn't breath from your clogged nose.
"Damn i shouldve covered my hands and face from yesterday.." You decide not to go to school from how bad you felt.

ding!

You roll over and notice that Sal texted the gc of you, him, Larry, Todd, and Ash

Fuck bologna🤢🤢

Sal
i don't think i'm coming to school today

Y/n
Really? Same here

Sal
yeah i feel like got sick from the snow

Larry
Same dude💀

Y/n
you guys wanna come since i have a bunch of food?

Larry
Hell yeah lemme get ready rq

Sal
Yeah same here

Y/n
Lmao okay see you guys in a bit then :)

12:33

Larry
omw right now

Sal
me too

knock knock

"I'll get it dad!" You tell him so he doesn't have to get up from bed.
You opened the door and see Sal and Larry. They looked like shit. They looked tired as hell.
You could tell just by Sals eyes. "You guys really look like shit.." You said smirking.
"Fuck you i know your not talking" Larry said smiling. "I want to eat some food and just sleep" Sal said sounding dead.

"Alright what are you guys craving? I'll make it for you" You insisted on making it even if you felt like shit yourself.
"You sure? I can cook if you want" He said looking a little guilty for you working.
"No it's alright! Look what we have in the fridge i'll make it."

Sal and Larry both look through the fridge and take out bacon and the ingredients to make pancakes. "Pancakes and bacon?" You say making sure that's what they want.
"Yeah" "Yup" Sal and Larry said laying on the dinner table.

Once you finished cooking their breakfast you served yourselves and your dad came out. "Why aren't you at school?"
"Oh we didn't feel so good since we went in the snow and we got a small cold." You told him nervously since he sounded upset.

"Why are you together if you guys aren't feeling good?" He asked.

"oh it's because they didn't have food so i suggested cooking for them!" You say showing him the pancakes. "Oh okay as long as you kids aren't skipping." He says before going back to sleep.

"Oh god that was scary.." You sit down and started to eat. "Yeah i was kinda scared he'd kick us out" Sal said nervously. "Same dude. Same" Larry says with a full mouth.

"Larry eat before you talk-" You laughed.
Sal also laughed at how Larry ate while talking. After we ate we all went into my room.

"You are guys tired?" You asked since you couldn't tell if they weren't tired. "Yeah." They both said while throwing themselves onto my bed.

You smiled because they seemed way too tired for eating. You laid on the small space left by Sal and laid there. You were in an idle position which was very uncomfortable..