Part 8 Snow Angel

It's the next day and you wake up to your phone ringing in your ears. "what the- who's calling me this early..?" You pick up the phone. It's Sal? "hello..?" Not even a second passed for silence Larry starts to scream "Y/N WHERE ARE YOU, YOU MISSED THE BUS!" You could tell he snatched the phone because you heard Sal in the back.

"w-what? I missed the bus?" You said not even having your eyes open. "YES! WERR AT LUNCH RIGHT NOW!"

You turn to see the time. "11:16", "uhh.. i'll figure something out.."

"WELL HURRY BECAUSE THEY ALREADY COUNTED YOU ABSENT IN MRS. PACKERTONS CLASS"

i think that's how you spell it..

"okay okay.. i-i'll be there in a bit.." you mumbled.
"YOUR ASS BETTER NOT FALL ASLEEP- HEY SAL IM NOT FINISHED" Sal clearly grand the phone from Larry and you could hear them running in the halls.

"Y/n hurry because we're trying to look around mrs. packersons class and we found important stuff. DAMMIT LARRY STOP CHASING ME-" beep!

Sal hung up and you laid in bed. "i guess im walking to school then. You get up and get a skirt and a plain black hoodie.

this is the best thing i could find but the hoodie would be black and skirt would be grey and white

You walk out of the apartment and run to school. "fuck i cant do this today." you had your hair in a quick bun since it was windy out. I hated wearing buns and wanted to get inside so i can rip the hair tie out.

Once you got to the school you fell onto the ground out of breath. Sal? You saw him walking around looking at the teachers lounge. You got up and waved at Sal, "Sal what are you doing?" You walk over to him confused.

"Trying to distract the teachers-" He threw a ball at the window and quickly pulled you with him to the side so the teachers wouldn't see you.

You blushed since it happened so quickly. "I didn't hurt you did I?" he looked back at you a little worried. "no im okay" you looked back and saw larry peeking through the door motioning his hands for you guys to come in.

"god how much did i miss.." wait didn't you guys do this already? "yeah but we just wanted to make sure we didn't miss anything." Sal said.
"Yeah and Todd is examining the bologna in the science lab." Larry said walking to the lab.

You and Sal follow, "Really that's pretty cool!" Larry looks your way and nods.

You all walk into the Science Lab seeing Ash, and Todd. "So do you have anything off about the bologna?" Larry asked.

"Nothing unusual in the bologna. Surprisingly.." Todd said but you all could tell he wasn't finished with his research.

"So how did the bologna taste anyways?" Ash asks Larry.
"Oh uh.. it's kind of hard to explain it just didn't taste like bologna, like at all" He shook his head side to side saying that.
"mmm okay" She nodded at what he said.