Part 33

Mahira was with Dr Zoya and Dr Shama. Shama slowly turned Zarin for changing the bandage and applying ointment for all the bruises on her back. As soon as she opens her shirt a grasp left from Mahira's mouth.

Seeing her upper half body, Mahira was already into tears. Her knees were giving up. She looks towards Zoya and slowly took steps behind and sat down on the bed near the window. Her heart pain seeing her princess vulnerable condition.

She prayed to Allah to ease her pain. Zarin's pain in her right hand slowly started increasing which did not go unnoticed by Zoya, Mahira, and Shama.

Zoya gave a worried looked to Mahira. It was not at all easy for Mahira she knew that.

Zoya though gave a worried look earlier, but she also knew that it is Mahira only who can handle the situation so kept on encouraging her with her eyes that she needs to be strong in front of the princess. Finally, all the dressing was done and ointment was applied. Dr. Shama showed Mahira the trick to turn Zarin because if Zarin sleeps in the same position for a long time her hips and spinal cord will pain. She showed Mahira how to turn her through she has plaster and how to keep pillows behind her back as support.

Mahira was learning new things for her princess. After they were done Dr. Shama open the door so that men can walk in and she can leave. Hassan had already brought their breakfast which Bijan had sent.

After walking in Saad and Asad set the plates for all. They could easily see Mahira's red eyes and Asad raised his browns in front of Zoya to ask, so Zoya mouthed princess.

Asad did not say a word. Bijan had sent soup which Zaid took with a spoon and came near Zarin's bed where Mahira was standing.

Saad was like a cupid to both his brothers. He needed to help both as he knew how idiot they are to express their feelings directly.

Saad came near Zarin's bed and said,

Saad: Zarin aapi if you don't mind can Zaid bhai feed you because till that time Mahira aapi can have her breakfast because afterward, we all will go to the office so Mahira aapi will be busy with you.

Zarin looks towards Mahira and said

Zarin: Aapi aap nasta kar lo. Mai soup pi lungi. (sister you have breakfast I will drink the soup)

Saad: Zarin aapi, pi lungi nahi inke hath se pi lungi (sister I will drink no, I will drink by his hand)

Zarin looks towards Zaid then Mahira then towards soup and finally at Saad and said 'ok'.

Zaid dip the spoon in the soup and took out filling it and then blow it slightly so that it will be cool and brought it near Zarin's lips she opened her mouth slightly and drank the soup.

Zaid: thik hai zada garam nahi hai na (is it ok? It is not very hot right)

Zarin nob her head in no Asad, Mahira, Zoya, Yusuf and Saad were very very happy. It was like their happiness has no boundaries.

Zaid too was on cloud night he knew every person in this room will help him in one or the other way to create his place in her heart. To make their love story a successful one.

Asad took the plate from the table and brought it in front of Mahira and said with all the love he has for her.

Asad: Mahira have this. Till the time Zaid makes her drink the spoon.

Mahira look at Asad and gave a small smile and took the plate and Yusuf, Saad and Zoya eyed each other grinning at their upcoming plans which they had individually in their minds. They just needed to sit and discuss with each other together when Mahira and Asad are not there.