Part 50

The wedding planner name Kajal Shah came at 10 am to the hospital to meet the khan brothers, Mahira and Zarin who were present in private room no 2. She passes the security check and then was allowed to take the private lift and after she reached the floor she was checked at the nurse station by a female bodyguard again and then was finally allowed to their room.

Mahira was helping Zarin to walk without the walker holding her both hands in hers as a mother teaches her baby to walk. They heard a knock and Mahira turn along with Zarin to go near the bed and made Zarin sit on the bed and sat beside her. Zaid sat on the chair and Saad and Asad on the sofa. Asad said, "Come in" 

Once Kajal came in she greeted them with good morning which they too replied. Saad stood up and told her to sit and gave her a small bottle of water and then after drinking it she asked for their permission to start which they answer with a smile and nob.

She asked them few basic questions like which color they would prefer, which flowers they want, do they have beauticians and Mehndi artist or is she supposed to arrange them also, etc.

Once they answered her basic question. She opens her laptop and showed them the designs and kept her notepad and pen in her hand to write their needs. She also handed the album which she had brought to Saad and told them to check if they like something from it.

As yellow was in trend for Haldi they decided everything in yellow. For Mehndi everything would be in green either the pastels or shades. For Sangeet it would be bright colors for Nikah they would do it with white and red rose and for the reception they would do it in gold and copper color.

They discuss what they wanted for all the functions regarding flowers, food, and decoration of stages. Saad also told her to arrange few dance performers as they won't be able to dance much. They wanted desi dance such as Bollywood style garba, bangra, and Sufi dance performance and also a qawwali with proper costumes.

Everything was discussed. Saad made a whatsup group and add her in that so see can send the design layout and color schemes in it and everyone can see and comment on it. Zarin told her that they wanted to have light makeup and they will send the pic of the dresses so the makeup artist can do will all the necessary material. She told that she does not want too much of the glitters.

Khan Brothers left to go to their office after Kajal left from there. As promised to the princess they came early because today they were supposed to start with their practice of couple dance. After changing into track pants and t-shirts and getting freshen up they entered in princess room, who was waiting for them eagerly and Mahira was preparing tea for all of them. Once they sat Mahira served them the instant tea and Zarin asked about the song. Saad had already selected the song and saved it. Saad told princess and Zaid about their song and hearing the words a single tear rolled down Zarin's eye which Zaid whipped with his thumb and said

Zaid: princess if you cry like this then we won't dance.

Seeing him Zarin quickly shook her head in no and gave a smile to him and said

Zarin: Zaidji I loved the song and how true the words are of this song for me and I promise that I won't cry henceforth

Zaid smiled and ruffled her hair lightly and then made her stand up. He holds her hands and came into the center of the room. Zaid hold Zarin from her waist with one hand and Zarin kept her one hand on his shoulder and their other hand intertwine they just moved slowly sideways

Saad had selected a song for Mahira and Asad also, which they also liked a lot as it was true to their relation.

After Zaid and Zarin and Mahira and Asad practicing their couple dance, Saad also did his solo dance practice. Once they got tired the khans went to their room to take some rest.