Part 42

(Mahira has not written the last stanza in her diary) 

Zarin was shocked to hear this that Zara has Mahira's diary printout. Because even she was not allowed to read her diary. Mahira gave her full freedom to do whatever she wants except one thing that is to read her diary. So Zarin asked Zara in a panicked voice.

Zarin: How did you get this diary aapi?

Zara gave a sly smile and said,

Zara: I did a little bit of cheating with you

Zarin's mouth was hung open hearing her. Zaid could not take this so quickly asked as a protective lover.

Zaid: How and when did you cheat my princess?

Hearing Zaid everyone gave him a teasing look and said O in unison making Zarin blush with shyness. Saad and Yusuf winked at Zaid and Zara and Zoya winked at Zarin. Zarin quickly facepalms because of their teasing. The grin was nowhere to go from Zarin and Zaid's face. Zara decided to clear it that how and when she did. So she spoke

Zara: Do you remember one day when I came to drop you and had to use the washroom that day I saw Mahira's diary on the sofa so I told you to prepare tea for me and you went in the kitchen that time I opened it and clicked the photos in my mobile. Because I knew I won't be able to read it this quickly.

Hearing her Zoya decided to tease Zara and to lighten the mood more. So she said

Zoya: I thought only I am intelligent but it's good to hear even you have brains.

Hearing this Zara hit on the back of her head and everyone started laughing.

Yusuf: you don't know Zoya these days I have given my brain on rent to my lovely begam Sahiba. (wife)

And Zara winched like a small child and pouted hitting Yusuf on his arm

Zara: Yusufji aap bhi na. (You also Yusuf)

The trio was enjoying this. They thought that Zara, Zoya, and Yusuf might be very serious types of people as they were in the medical profession. But it was not such. They came to know that this is just the starting of their fun and a lot will come in the future.

Yusuf saw the time and said, "I guess we should read it soon otherwise they might come back." And everyone agreed to it. Yusuf gave the papers to Zoya and told her to read. As he considers himself as her brother and in case she has written something inappropriate then he cannot read so gave to Zoya to read.

Zara pulled the papers from Zoya's hand and said she will read and Zoya accepted. Zara said that she will read the first page and skip in-between ones of their college times and will read again from when Asad bhai did not come and everyone agrees to it. So finally Zara started reading

The trio came to know about a lot of Mahira and Asad's relations. They were shocked to hear after Asad did not come to marry her that day, then after knowing the reason she only prayed to Allah every day to give him everything in his life from courage, fame, wealth, and prosperity and be a good fatherly type brother figure to his younger ones. she had kept this pic inside her diary because she loved it a lot. 

She never curses him once also. She just prayed every time to Allah for Asad and give her share of happiness also to him and to get sabr (patient) and help her to reduce her pain in her life during her marriage period which is so rough like a dark nightmare.