Part 56

Asad got down from his car holding Mahira's hand and started walking towards the entrance of khan's mansion along with Zaid who was holding Zarin's hand.

Bijan welcomed all 4 of them and rose petals were showered on them along with attar by maids. Bijan made them sit in the living room and after a few minute's everyone else came.

Zoya told Bijan to play the ring finding game and Bijan accepted. She quickly made the arrangement of the bowl and filled it with water, milk, and a few rose petals. The maid Aaliyah brought it to the living room and kept it in front of Mahira. Yusuf holds Asad's hand and made him sit opposite Mahira and Zara took Mahira's hand and removed her engagement ring and put it in the bowl.

Saima aunty announced that who finds the ring first will rule their whole life. Mahira and Asad put their hands in the bowl to find the ring, but Mahira could not move her hand as Asad hold her hand and started giving her a teasing smile along with a wink which everyone notice and started laughing. Mahira was blushing and shyly look down. Yusuf decided to tease them more so he said

Yusuf: Asad I know it is like a punishment for you to sit here with your jaan but complete this game and then disappear from here.

Saad: bhaijan we won't mind if you do not open your bedroom door for two days. Just call us and we will provide you room service.

The Khan Mansion echoed by everyone's laughter. Asad glare at Saad but failed badly as he, himself was blushing. As Asad was distracted Mahira took this advantage and removed her hand from Asad's grip and brought the ring out in her hand and won the game. Everyone hooted and whistle for her. Mahira was grinning and Asad too was grinning to see Mahira happy.

Asad took the ring from Mahira's hand and Zara passed him a tissue. He wiped the ring and Mahira took a tissue and wiped her fingers. Asad kissed her knuckles and then on her ring finger and made her wear the ring. Everyone clap and hooted along with a whistle.

Mahira's eyes became moist and Asad nobs his head in no with a smile but still a single tear came out of her eye and Asad wiped it with his thumb. He leans forward and kissed her on her forehead making her blush and looking shyly down in embarrassment. Bijan blesses them with dua and everyone said Ameen in unison.

Asad stood up and then sat next to Mahira. Yusuf took the bowl and kept it in front of Zarin, and Zaid himself stood up and sat opposite her. So everyone teases them also.

Saad: bhai thoda sabar karo. Itni kya jaldi hai. (bro have some patients. why are you in such a hurry?)

Zoya: Zaid I think today we will all stay here and will chit chat and play games the whole night. If you feel sleepy you can go alone in the room to sleep as we will keep Zarin with us. What say, Zara?

Zara: yes dear it's a nice idea. We can have our girl's night also. You, me, and Zarin. Let Mahira rest.

Saad: even I will join you all and keep Zarin bhabhi with us. Bhabhi please say yes and I will give you the ice cream factory as a gift.

Bijan: No Zarin will sleep with me in my room tonight.

Saying this Bijan wink at others and Zaid groans internally and finally spoke.

Zaid: stop it all of you. I will not let princess leave my side tonight

He stood up and went near Zarin and lift her in bridal style and was about to walk when Ibrahim uncle stops him.

Ibrahim: Zaid stop and complete the game then I guess you can leave for your honeymoon tomorrow after walima itself Asad beta give him a one-month honeymoon trip as a gift and leave from the office.