A Hotel for Rehab? part 1

It had been a few years since Artemisia had the impromptu date with Alastor.

And it seemed that he made it his goal to annoy the hell out of her. No pun intended.

During that time, whenever she went on her hunts, she made sure to target those that deserved it.

Apparently being a wendigo came with having to eat other demons, but she set some limits to keep herself from harming those she deemed less sinful or made a stupid choice in life.

Every time she hunted, Alastor wouldn't be too far behind, and he'd broadcast her feats without interfering. Except for the one time Art was approached by an unsavory mantis demon and Alastor took his head off in front of his gang as a warning.

As a result, most of Hell believed the two wendigos were an item.

Right now, Artemisia was in her office finishing the last of her paperwork when the TV had a report on the Princess's idea to stop the Extermination. Naturally most of Hell laughed at the idea, but Artemisia could understand why.

Charlie was a privileged royal, never had seen Earth for real, and all her subjects had seen both good and bad part of humanity. Including Art herself. The way Charlie talked of the project was a sugarcoat and Art knew better.

Justice itself always had a dark side.

Those who never knew peace and a good life had different values than those who never knew war and true misery. They can't be compared at all!

But still...

Artemisia decided on something.

"Fang, watch the base for me. I'm gonna pay our princess a visit."

"Got it."