Deer Interaction

Artemisia began to blame her family luck encountering him of all overlords. Heck, she'd take Lucifer over this guy!

"It's nice to finally meet the Emerald Witch herself! I've been meaning to meet you, but you always seem to slip by me. Or anyone else. To be honest, it's entertaining. I'm Alastor. I'm sure you've heard of me, my dear!" Alastor said as he extended his arm for a shake, but the doe didn't take it.

"Yes, I have heard of you, but to be honest, I couldn't care less," Artemisia said rolling her eyes, as she went past the red deer demon, but he kept blocking her way.

"Well, that's a little rude of you. And I was being chivalrous too. What would your name be my dear?"

"First, I'm not your 'dear'. Second, my name's Artemisia. Happy?" Artemisia frowned, but Alastor still had his grin in place, as if he was teasing her.

"I suppose. Anyway, I hoped to run into you, miss. You see, all of Hell has been looking for you for the past year, even Valentino had offered a reward in millions for you to be brought to him. I must say, it's quite entertaining! I haven't seen something like this since the Stock Market Crash of 1929!" Alastor laughed before continuing. "Another reason I'm here."

"Let me guess. You want to offer me protection from those unsavory demons in turn for some kind of deal right?" Artemisia asked, shooting from the hip.

"You make it sound like you've heard this before."

"You think you're the first? Please. And to answer that question, I appreciate the thought, but I can take care of myself." Artemisia said before Teleporting away.

Alastor was dumbfounded for a moment before chuckling to himself.

This won't be the last time they meet.