Artemisia's Performance

A week had passed since Alastor came across Artemisia and her little game.

He was just taking another stroll, when he came across a hole in the wall singing joint, and found that the green doe was there.

He managed to get in and chose a table where he would be left alone until he met Artemisia.

To his surprise, Artemisia was actually one of the singers when the lights went out, and the stage lit up in a orange, green color.

Artemisia was now in a light-green woman's jumpsuit, which hugged her body nicely.

And she began to sing as she danced.

One brother asked for ultimate power

Another desired to thwart the grave

The last wished to be left alone

And so the Hollows were created.

The Elder Wand

Had multiple owners but all faced a bloody end

The Ressurection Stone

Only showed unattainable ghosts, and  victums embraced the noose

The Invisablity Cloak, despite the wisest choice, that line's members thinned as time passed

And finally at the climax, three people were standing

"Neither one can live, but only one can remain."

And then a sick game,of Death begans, called Survival, kill or be killed

All while being chained down to the Hollow's Madness, they dance around for Death's amusement

They reemerge, and sparked a war. Together, they make one Master of Death

But who would be the one standing victorious?

A madman, a traitor or a child soldier?

Instrumental: (A madman. Born from a false love, without a soul. Seeking immortality, only to wound up sealing his fate. Or was is already sealed before his birth?

The traitor. Viewed as a traitor to both the light and the dark with no place to go. Yet he still fought for the one person he lost long ago till the very end.

The child soldier. Scarred for life since infantcy. Having to fight a war that never should've been hers. She was soon hailed as a heroine at the climax of the war. But what happens after?)

One died for power, one for lost love
The last accepted Death peacefully

That was the fate of the brothers

Then history repeats itself.

The madman perished by the very power he sought

The traitor died by the madman, all to a promise for a love he lost long ago

The child soldier, the only one left, became the one to end the war and was praised.

Despite the money, power, and praise, I never found peace of mind.

Even after the grave, Death won't let me go!

Now I'm claimed, by the Madness, putting the collar on my own neck

Once a hero, now a sinner to rot. All because I gained a fate I never want.

-Chained by the Hallow's Madness,
If Hell's my reward, for the 'Greater Good', then so be it. I won't be a pawn anymore.

To take back 'myself' I'll destroy the tame 'me'. (2x)-

At the end of the song, the crowd went wild as Artemisia smiled and bowed receiving praise.

She left backstage to let the next performer take their place.

She was in her dressing room ready to leave when, she bumped into him again.

"When are you going to leave me alone?" She asked irritated.

"What war do you mean exactly in that song? I only lived to see the first World War, but not the 2nd one." Alastor spoke. "Was there a war the world didn't know of?"

"Nothing you should know." Artemisia said as she turned to get her coat.

But Alastor saw a peculiar mark on a partial revealed part of her back.

"'Mudblood'?" He said as he reached a hand, but what happened next literally knocked him off his feet.

Artemisia, despite her appearance, was a strong fighter. As soon as Alastor said that word, she spun around and sacked him in the face with a right hook.

He held his cheek about to talk, when he saw an angered look on her face. Similar to when he was in his demon form.

"I'd watch what I'd say if I were you. It may get you killed. And one more thing." She said as she bent to his level on the floor.

"If you value your second life...Never, ever, mention that word. AGAIN."

At that, her face went back to normal. And she used her power to Teleport away from Alastor.

He became even more confused. What was it about that word that made her mad. Her song mentioned she was a child soldier. What would it mean to her?

He'd have to seek her to get answers.

------------
Artemisia sighed as she got to the sanctuary of her home away from that buck.

He nearly made her experience an old forgotten memory. One she wished to forget and she nearly slipped up.

Down here in Hell, like in her old life, one can't show weakness. It makes you vulnerable. She looked in her mirror showing her tired face. And she hugged herself.

'I'm chained down, to my power, because I am my own prisoner.
If only I had known what that title had meant, I probably could've been in Heaven by now.
I'm innocent, yet guilty. An imperfect doll, behind a facade.
Even in Death, I could never find peace.
Will I ever find that here in this hellhole?'

----------
This last part got me...
Plz comment!

How should Alastor learn of Artemisia's identity as a mortal?
Should I have her attend one of Lucifer's parties to celebrate her being a new Overlord?
Should I have her meet Angel Dust too?
Plz let me know with details how.