Flowers

The next day began with an employee saying someone sent her a forest.

By that, he meant a bouquet of flowers.

It had roses, orchids, and tulips, all red. Which should symbolize passion.

Artemisia wasn't an idiot to not know where it came from because of the card attached.

How dare that buck try and swoon her?!

She only threw it into the trash. Unknowingly of a shadow that saw the whole thing, and snuck off to tell it's master.
------------
Alastor knew he had a predicament this time.

The Emerald Witch was someone who he had to figure out. From what he heard, all before himself had failed to outwit her because most of them saw her as an enemy, a rival.

Although it was ungentleman-like, he had to handle her as a woman, which is easier said than done. Especially since she had an aura that spoke of endurance and stubbornness.

Then he recalled back in that pub where he tracked her.

Artemisia was gazing at lilies. Pure white ones, with a smile. Could they be her favourite flower?

Gaining a grin on his face, he knew where to get some.
-------
The next morning, a new bouquet was sent to Artemisia, this time without a note.

The flowers were lilies only. And Artemisia gently touched the petals as she softly smiled. This time, she kept the flowers on her desk.
-----------------