The opened gates

"How? How the hell is this possible?" Stefan dropped his mouth.

"Well... while all of you were having the time of your life without me..." Katherine started... "A New Orleans witch opened the gate to the dead and the living"

"What?" Leo's eyes widened

"Wow..." Katherine bit her lip, "When did you get so hot, Leo?"

"Who opened the gate?" Bonnie asked

"Why should I tell you? You think your precious Enzo will come right back to you?" The Petrova doppelgänger giggled, "You know, I have to say... he really is charming"

Bonnie felt as if she was stabbed in the stomach when she heard Katherine speak about Enzo. "What're you doing here Katherine?" Bonnie sighed

"I'm here because I don't like the way things ended..." Her eyes fell on to Stefan. "I'd never hurt you the way Caroline did" She whispered

Caroline scoffed, "Why don't you just do us all a favour and take yourself back to hell!"

"That tongue will get you in a lot of trouble" Katherine tutted, "But ... I think you should all be more worried about who else followed me out of those gates before they closed" She turned to face Bonnie and Leo, "Especially you two"

Suddenly Leo felt daggers piercing through his brain. Falling to the floor, Bonnie immediately went to his side. "Leo!"

"Ahh" Leo screamed out in pain.

"Remember me?" Bonnie looked up to see Kai Parker with a huge smile on his face.
—————————————————
New Orleans
"Davina... what've you done?" Kol shouted, "My dead father just asked me where my hybrid brother is!"

"I thought I'd help you" Davina argued, "you told me you wished you could find a way to hurt Klaus. Well..."

"I didn't mean open the gate to the living and dead!" Kols anger made the blood through his veins feel like lava.

"Davina!" Elijahs voice called out. "Please do not tell me that you've risen hundreds of supernatural creatures from the dead."

"I'm... I'm sorry!" Davina started, "I didn't know..."

"Elijah...Kol... Davina?" They heard a familiar voice.

"Cami?" Davina's eyes widened before she ran over to the blonde and wrapped her arms around her.
—————————————————
Mystic Falls
"Stop it!" Bonnie screamed as she faced the man who haunted her nightmares.

Letting out a defeated, sarcastic sigh with an eye roll, "Fine" Kai stopped his trauma towards the youngest Salvatore.

"I'm going to fucking kill him" Leo spat.

"You've already done that once" Kai shrugged, "However this time, I think it'll be a little harder for you..."

"Then I'll kill you" Damon hated Kai, from the moment he laid eyes on him in the prison world.

"Still so protective over Bon?" Kai chuckled. "I'm still really surprised that you two never ..." He whistled and made a hand gesture.

"What do you want Kai?" Stefan sighed.

"Revenge. Closure. Fun." Kai rambled on.

"Please Kai." Bonnie pleaded, "If you want revenge. Kill me. Leave everyone else..."

"But that's the thing Bonnie" Kai laughed, "I don't want to kill you... I want to torture you..."

"I've heard enough of this!" Damon growled before sprinting at the heretic, when he fell to the floor instantly, after one flick of Kai's hand both of Damons legs cracked.