Epilogue

LEOS POV
"Yes Bonnie" I started with a sigh, "I have all the Christmas presents"

"Are you sure we haven't forgot anything?" She looked at me , her arms folded whilst she made a questioning look.

"I'm sure" I nodded, "and if we have forgotten something, you're lucky you're getting married to a super speedy vampire that that zoom back here and grab whatever we forgot"

"Don't be using your tricks around the kids, Leo" She placed her hands on my chest as I pulled her in close, wrapping my arms around her frame.

"Come on then" I smiled before placing my lips on to the top of her head. "Let's go and celebrate the holidays."
—————————————————-
"Uncle Leo!" A small dark haired boy with big brown eyes waddled towards me, wearing all red and white. I can't believe how much he has grown in the last two years. "Leo Leo!"

"Woah look at you! You look ready for Santa!" I chuckled before throwing him up in the air. "Tell me Levi, what did you put on your Christmas list?"

"He asked Santa for bourbon. He wanted to treat his father" Damon appeared wearing a dark blue Christmas jumper with a snowman situated on the front.

I took one look at my older brother wearing the jumper and smirked, trying to hold in my laugh. "You look like you're ready for Santa too , brother"

"Ha ha very funny" Damon rolled his eyes with a small laugh. "Elena picked it out for me, luckily I have all the looks in this family and can pull it off, you however ... would be screwed." His attention turned to my fiancé. "How're you doing Bon?"

"I'm great, I just know Elena will have a bottle of wine open in there, so if you excuse me..." She said joyfully before scurrying to the kitchen to find her best friend.

I looked at Levi in my arms. "Where's your other uncle? Do you know?"

The small boy pressed his soft , tiny hands on each side of my face, before slapping me. "Leo Leo Leo" He repeated, "Steffy!"

"You, Levi Jeremy Salvatore. Are a menace. Just like your father." I chuckled as he giggled.

"We're here! Sorry we're late!" Caroline rushed through the door , a twin holding each of her hands.

"Hello Zachary and hello Elizabeth" I crouched down after placing Levi back on his feet. "Are you excited for Christmas?"

"Of course, uncle Leo" The twins said in unison.

It feels like yesterday when the twins were born. Thinking back to four years ago when Stefan and Caroline informed everyone that they weren't just having one baby, and that they were making me an uncle to two! Babies... life has been great.

Suddenly I felt a object being used to hit me. I turned to see Levi holding a fire truck with a mischievous smirk plastered on his face. Do not let his mothers doe eyes fool you, he's a Salvatore through and through.

"You mister, are your fathers child." I chuckled before roughing up his dark curly locks.

"Leo!" Elena joined us, "You messed up his hair"

"He likes the messy look." I said innocently, before walking over to give my sister in law a hug.

We all greeted each other for a long moment until we wound down and the adults sat with glasses of wine and bourbon.