Creating The End

Just a quick note before I start, my keyboard is flipping out because I got a piece of pencil lead stuck under the space bar. So there might be a lot of mistakes, like the last chapter. Sorry about that.

Also I've decided to wrap this book up and write a second, but it's not going to be with void. So if anyone totally hates that idea, I can adjust it so Void is. Just let me know!

Thanks for 14k reads!! That's so freaking cool!!!

XOXO

The group was huddled around the table in Scott's kitchen, it had become to usual planning spot. It was eleven thirty at night and Ms. McCall was currently working the night shift.

"What if Scott just-"

"No!" Stiles shouted, interrupting Liam.

"But do we really need to-"

"Yes!" Malia was the one the interrupt him this time.

"But it's Theo." Liam whined.

"And he could be really useful." Scott said, crossing his arms and laying them on the table.

"Mrs. Yukimura has her oni." Mason chimed in, trying to help Liam.

"Yeah, but we all saw how Void just completely destroyed them last time, with like no effort at all." I said rubbing my hands over my eyes. The nightmares kept me up the past few nights.

I think Stiles noticed I had been having trouble sleeping.

"I think we should figure this out tomorrow." Stiles said looking down at his watch. "We have school in the morning."

"I'm definitely not going to school tomorrow." Malia said. "What? I almost just plummeted to the bottom of an elevator shaft." She said in reply to our judge mental stares.

"We've all had it rough the past few days." Scott sighed.

"Yeah, but we can't all miss school, it would be really suspicious." Lydia said. "Plus, my mom already told me we have all almost missed enough to get summer school."

Lydia's mom was a substitute and a counselor at school so she knew when we left school for even one minute.

"I call skipping tomorrow." Malia said glaring at everybody, "One person missing isn't going to raise any alarms."

"Ok Malia, you can skip tomorrow." I said rolling my eyes and half laughing.

"We definitely need one good night of sleep." Mason scoffed as we all grabbed our things and headed out. Scott waved us goodbye.

"I'll drive you guys home." Stiles said to me and Malia.

"Thanks." We basically said in unison.

I hopped in the passenger side and Malia got in back, sprawling herself out on the back seat.

"You alright y/n?" Stiles asked after awhile, Malia had passed out in the back.

"Yep, fine." I said, it was half true. Besides the evil demon and the not sleeping due to terrifying nightmares, nothing else was wrong.

"I can tell when you're lying," Stiles gave me a worried look, "You can talk to me."

"It's honestly nothing Stiles, I just really hope we can get ride of Void soon."

"Yeah don't we all." Stiles pulled up to me and Malia's apartment, which was completely dark now.

I looked in the back of the car where Malia was, then back up to the apartment. Even though it was filled with people, it seemed so empty and exposed.

"Want me to come up with you?" Stiles asked, I knew Malia was going to be up there with me but I still felt safety in numbers.

"I'll be fine." I nudged Malia and she immediately woke up. Stiles looked from Malia to me, and took my hand.

"We are going to stop him." Stiles said.

*TW* This part might be a little smeggesy for some people, little awkward.

Malia and me got out of the jeep and waved goodbye to Stiles. Malia immediately went up to her room, while I stayed down in the kitchen and got something to eat.

"I'm going to bed!" Malia shouted from upstairs. I heard her close the door and hop on her bed.

After a few minutes of me sipping on a cup of water I heard a knock on the door. Who could that be? I wondered looking at my phone, which said twelve forty-six in big numbers.

I opened the door and became face to face with Stiles.

"Stiles what are you-" I asked as Stiles interrupted me.

"That wasn't a good way to leave you." He said embracing me in a big kiss.

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed back, closing the door with my foot as me and Stiles moved in side the apartment.

Stiles lifted me up onto the counter and knock the glass of water of and onto the floor. Stiles gasped and I put a hand over his mouth, looking up to Malia's room. We waited to hear any noise but Malia seemed to be completely asleep.

I grabbed Stiles's hand and lead him up the stairs to my bed room, where we sat on the bed.

"I don't want to force you to do anything you're not into." Stiles said looking into my eyes.

"You're not." I said giving him a kiss.

We laid down on the bed and... you can figure the rest.

The next morning we woke up to my phone buzzing like crazy on the table beside my bed. I picked it up and saw Scott's name across the top.

"Hello?" I asked rubbing eyes.

"Y/n?" Scott questioned over the phone, "Theo's here."

"Where?" I asked, sitting up.

"At my house, he's asking for you." There was talking going on in the background of Scott's house.

"Ok we'll be over in a moment."

"We'll?" Scott asked, questioning your words.

"Uh- yeah. Is it ok if Stiles comes?"

"Sure." He said.

I hung up the phone and put it back on the table, I was about to get out of bed when Stiles sat up.

"Everything alright?" Stiles asked me, stretching.

"Yeah. Theo is at Scott's house I was about ready to go over and see what he wants. And I told Scott you would be there too." I smiled as Stiles moved closer and smiled at me.

"You're so kind." He said sarcastically giving me a quick kiss and the two of us got up and got dressed.

There was a knock at my bedroom door and Malia walked in. Stiles was in the bathroom so she only saw me in the room.

"Are you going over to Scott's?" She asked.

"Yeah. Did he tell you about Theo?"

"Yeah-" She said right as Stiles walked out of the bathroom half clothed.

"Oh... Hey Malia." He said slyly.

"Stiles." She said walking out the door and winking at me before leaving.

"Y/n, what about school?" He asked looking at the clock.

I shrugged, what's one day missing anyways.