Chapter Eight

"Guys is my face okay" Grace asks the table looking at herself in a hand mirror. I invited Alex and the guys to sit with us at lunch since everyone is getting along now. Max and Mathias had some feud supposedly from what nico told me last night when we were watching a movie but now I guess they figured it out.

"Nothing about you looks okay" Liam teases "Oh shut up you look like a weird built gorilla" he gasps "Are you fat shaming me right now?" now this time Grace gasps "I would never do such thing redhead"

"Hey! you know how self conscious I am about my hair" He puts his beanie all the way down so he's hiding his hair. "You know we love you and your red hair, redhead" Nico hugs him. "Why can't you guys be like Nico you assholes"

"It's not that we aren't nice we just don't like you" Mathias grins plopping a fry into his mouth.

"Is it always like this?" Alex whispers next to me "This is nothing" we laugh "So like whos what I still can't catch up"

"Personality wise? - she nods- Grace is the one who is very self absorbed and a little dumb but yet really smart and really funny without even trying. Liam is the ginger self explanatory. Nico is the goofball and the gingers side kick to doing anything stupid. And I mean anything Mathias and I are the ones who keep everyone in check and the mean ones well at least he is. I on the other hand am very nice."

"What about yours? I'm guessing you guys have known each other from your old school?"

"Yeah. Max is the quiet one but once you get to know him he's hilarious. Dylan well he's an idiot self explanatory and I'm the nice innocent one" she smiles "So you went to public school while having money?" she nods "I get why your here then in a scholarship but what about the guys are they like you too?"

"Yeah they also have money we used to use our money a ton and our parents know each other so they agreed to send us three to a public school sophomore year then scholarship this year" she explains.

I wish our parents did that but they aren't like that they love us showing off money and now thanks to them we are exactly the same. "Adelina?" Max and Dylan look at me weirdly

"yeah?" I question. They both have the same confused look on their face? "Loui vuitton assistant just call me to tell me you called and told them about my style"Max stated

"Yes I did, did they check your instagram what did they say?" I say urgently. The day of the party I decided to call an old friend and tell her about Max and his style she liked it and said she'll give him a call and talk about him to her boss who just happens to be Loui Vuittons designer.

"They just told me if I would like to help him with his next line of clothes because he really likes my style and needs a point of view of a teenage guy so we can work while he's there and im here and I can get flied out to see from time to time. And when they're done models are going to wear it, my work!! " He exclaimed. Thank god he's happy. I have a hobby to do things for people and sometimes they don't think I should've done that.

"Are you going to agree?" Grace chimed in

"You totally should do it" Dylan insinuated

"You never do these nice things for me" Liam faked sobbed "I bought you a yacht" I implied. The stupid ginger flipped me off instead. "Yeah I agreed I get to go to Paris for fashion week" Max continued "Hey! we're all going for fashion week. Maybe we can go with you and bring you two with us" Nico suggests referring to Dylan and Alex.

"You guys go?" Alex gawked "Yeah we go every year, instead of our parents attending they make us go and it's fun just being in Paris" Liam asserted her.

"Dude forreal! thank you" Max smiles gratefully "Anytime and Dylan have you gotten a call?" I ask him and at that moment his phone starts to ring

"Hi.. yes this is him.. really.. woah.. Yeah.. Yeah.. Thank you.. Yeah.. Okay, I'll be on it .. yeah...thank you.. goodbye" He ends the call "I really like that song, write it down im producing it you can get 10% profit" Liam jokes making us laugh.

"Adelina you are a goddess" He gets up from his seat to hug me. "I've been told but tell us what happened" I laugh "Yeah im confused" Grace speaks up "Im walking the runway for fashion week and im going to wear your clothes" He points to Max

"Dude W.T.F that's awesome happy for you both man" Mathias daps them up and do a sort of bro hug. "This is crazy how did you know I like to model or fashion in genreal" He asks after everyone else is done with the congratulations

"Yeah  how did you know?"

"I might have googled you three and checked your instas" I shrug

"Wait so you knew that we weren't scholarship students?" They question "I had my suspicions and when I talked to Alex she confirmed my suspicions" I shrug

"Okay? but that still doesn't explain how you know their hobbies lin"

"Mathias drop the act you helped me google -they all gasp- Yes guys Mathias had his speculations too" I blurted out "You sneaky little bitch" He grunts " I plead guilty this woman is lying" I gasp "No im not" I objected

"Objection please settle down" Liam hits the table repeatedly "Please Adelina state your claim" I stood up interlining my fingers like this was real court. "We felt sketchy about these three they seemed to fit in too well and when they first got to the club dylan and I quote said 'woah' a little too fake so in the car we looked up his insta and found he's has in fact been there before -everyone gasps- so we decided to do research that is all" I finish sitting down.

"Mathias your turn please state your claim on why this is false"

"Im not standing up" he murmurs "stand up" Liam grunts "im not standing up"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"no"

"yes, wait no, yes no you tricked me" Mathias gasped "Yes now stand up pesant" liam ordered getting a middle finger from him "I do not plead guilty anymore she is telling the truth" He testified. gasps from all over the table "Nooo our kid is not going to have a father you can't do this judge please have mercy" he pleaded holding a backpack as a baby "That's not my kid my backpack is black and yours is grey and the one your holding is green!!"

"This is like the telenovelas I used to watch with my grandma" Max whispered making the rest of us who are sitting at the table laugh watching this all unfold I have to admit these guys know how to act very well.

"What kid" He throws the supposed to be kid behind his back and putting his hands up in defence "Judge send him to jail he pleaded guilty take him now like now please"

"Guards please Mathias Knight you are sentenced for 10 years" The ginger judge announces Dylan and Max take that up as their cue and stand up holding Mathias with his hands behind his back "This is not over Nicholas Arisson!"

"and scene" Liam laughs bowing with the rest following his moves. The girls and I clapped and cheers from around the room cheered. We didn't even notice others were looking. Most of the time this lounge is empty which is why we choose it but now lots of people were here it was funny watching the guys get flustered even Mathias.

"Did you see im a criminal now" Mathias smirks sitting next to me. "I did very hot" I play along "I know 10 years of sentenced felt like nothing" He smirks making me laugh "Very true you don't look a day over 18" We both laugh. I think to myself how even though we might have tons of history and have constant fights It's nice to have him as a lifelong friend if I can't have him any other way.