Part 18

Walking together on the side walk,, Y/n was looking around the neighborhood enjoying the peacefulness. "So, did you find what you are looking for?" she nodded, "I understand completely, I am ready to be successful!" he chuckled. Gazing down at his savior, he felt his nonexistent heart flutter. At first he was just teasing her, but it seems that his phantom self had fallen for a living girl. Of course, he already knew that this relationship is not possible..so, he might as well protect her and wait until it is her time to join him. 

Y/n look carelessly at a bird flying by, she wish she could join it, fly away, but she knows many people will miss her. She sighs and continues walking and letting her imagination run. 

Looking down, she sees her feet pushing off of the ground and slowly rising, her eyes widen and her plump lips slowly grow into a smile, now long above to the heavens she goes through a cloud feeling the moist soft sensation. she runs her hands through the precipitated floating water and continues to look above to where she sees herself in space. Twirling around to see the magnificent stars to only look down to see the most breathtaking view, Earth.  She laughs and looks around seeing the universe with vas starts and planets, she closes her eyes and slowly falls back down.

"Y/N!" Cody yanks her away from hitting a pole, "Were you day dreaming or something? Ya now it would become a heavy situation if you were to hit it, you could get a concussion or worse!" She blinks and stares at Cody, "I-I was in space..I WAS IN SPACE!" She laughs and looks around, "I touched the sky! A-and a cloud! It was such an amazing thing!" Cody glares and grabs her bag and looks around inside it, "Did that weirdo give you something?" she giggled, "It felt like I was dreaming! L-like I almost touched the stars!" Cody's eyes widen, "Soooo, you had a day dream?" her eyes widen, "So, that's what a day dream is..its like a way the mind teleports itself in new places." Cody smiles.

He is still amazed how innocent she is but, smart. He lightly chuckles to himself as Y/n starts to skip down to her house..which was already coming. The house was hidden by overgrown hedges and the only thing that was shown, was the old rusty weather needle. It had an angel holding a bow and arrow. To others, it would look like Cupid, the god of love. To Cody, it reminded him of death, how one single arrow can penetrate the heart and make it bleed inside and out. He trembled. "You okay?" He brought his attention back to her. Her hair glimmering in the sunlight, her skin radiating and glowing like, she is a goddess. His heart melted as he felt his cheeks heating up. "Y-Yeah! Just ya know, admiring the view." She smiled and continued walking to the rusty gate.

The gate led to the backyard, which she had the key for. Unlocking it, she opened the gate with a loud creak. Cody grumbled at the noise, "Someone should really fix that." Walking in, she noticed that she has actually never been in the backyard 'til now. It was sad, depressing. The flowers were wilted, the trees were dried up. No vines could grow and worst of all, the grass was dead and grey. She sighed and looked for the back door. Cody shivered at the sight, it used to be more colorful. Y/N walked forward finding that the back door was right in front of her. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mrs. and Mr. North were in the bed cuddling since they finished their evening together. Mr. North was sighing, relaxed. "My darling, it is so great that we finally get to have alone time! I think the best idea we had was to send Y/N off to school!" he chuckled and closed his eyes, until, he shot back up all wide eyed. He grabbed his phone and looked at the time "I FORGOT TO PICK UP Y/N!" He gets up immediately getting dressed at once. His wife had a scowl on her face, "Honey, she is old enough to find herself back to her home.." her husband looked back at him, "Yeah! But, she is a North! It's dangerous out there for my daughter! And I promised her too!" Just then, they heard a door close downstairs. He quickly opened the door and left. His wife was furious, "He should only be worrying about me. Not that stupid girl...I don't care that she is my daughter..she is still my obstacle...which I need to get rid of.

As he ruched down, he saw his daughter sitting at the dining table all giddy and happy. She gently kicked her feet back and forth. He smiled warmly remembering the time he gave her, her first coloring book, doing the same when she was coloring with her crayons. "So what has my princess all happy?" she squeaked and closed the book, thinking it was her mother. Facing her father who had a big smile on his face. "Oh! Hi father! I just had a wonderful day today!" he squeals and engulfs his daughter in a big hug. "I am so happy you did honey!" he looked at the book that she was reading and he smirked, gently taking the book. "I can see why you're all giggly too~" she blushes in embarrassment, "I-I was just curious father..I went to the library and Ms. Claus recommended it for a fun read but, not research. She said not to use it as a reference." He laughs, "Well, I hope she told you to just be you honey and you know you can always talk to me about some of your issues right? I am you dad!" he gave her kisses on her forehead and she giggles, "Thank you dad." 

Cody was walking on the side lines and lightly smiled, happy that she still has at least one supporting parent instead of her mother. It is a pity that Y/n only has her mother once her father leaves. It will be different now, Cody is with her to protect her...right?

A/N:

Yo! I know it has been another while. SO! as planned I was supposed to like start that new book, but, my took a dramatic turn. I am unsure if I will do any of those this summer but, I am planning to at least start it. 

I am going to continue this book because this is like the most reads I have ever gotten so thank you guys so much! It means a lot that people are actually reading this book. It had a rough start and such but since then, I have made my grammar a little more less illiterate. Okay, thank you guys so much once again! Another chapter is coming in soon!