Part 1

Pulling out of the drive way while I was staring at the old house where I spent most of my years. Knowing that I will never see it again...it makes me sad.
Our new home is apparently supposed to be a new opportunity and I hope that mother will allow me to go to public school. I have been homeschooled for all of my educational years. I never had a "vacation".
I saw a creepy house in the distance. The first thing that popped up in my mind, This can't be the house...please let it not be the house. "Are you excited to start a new." My mother breaks the silence. I look at her, " Yes mother, but mother if I may I-" " You know how I feel with you and other...people." " Mother please! I will do all the chores just please let me go to high school." She puts her hand up...stating that the conversation is over. So much for trying. I guess another year of homeschooling.
We pulled up to a drive way. I looked outside...and it was the creepy house. I felt my face turn pale. I was starting to feel chills just staring at the old worn down house. "Dear, this house is a part of our family history." I look at her, "How so mother?" She sighed, " It just is." She steps out of the car and walks towards the front door. I must admit, the house is fairly large, some would say it looks like a mansion. My mother waves her hand stating that She wants my by her side. I listen and make my way right besides her. She puts the key into the key hole and unlocks the door. She takes a deep breathe and opens the door. At first I was expecting the worst but instead, I received a beautiful home. " Listen (Y/N), if you behave...I will allow you to choose your room...and maybe consider sending you to school." My eyes widen, "Wait, is someone coming over mother?" " Yes, one of your father's co-workers." I felt my eyes widen and a grin grow on my face. "Da- Sorry I mean father is coming?" She nodded. Immediately, I wanted to jump up and down and do a silly dance like the main characters do in the 80's movies I'm allowed to watch.
" (Y/N)...go and look at the rooms...find one that is to your liking." I nodded and walked upstairs. Upstairs was beautiful. There was a long red carpet in the hallway and the walls was a velvet color. I walked down the hallway and saw medieval amor in display. I cock my head in confusion, I dont think his house is that old. When I was about to touch the dusty armor, it felt as if someone was behind me. I turn around and see nothing. I shrug and continue to explore.
I noticed that there was a door that was...glowing? I walked towards it. It had this strange vibe, it made me more anxious to open it...and so I did. It was this natural lit room with light pale blue walls and there was a large window which had a seating area...which to be honest could be my bed easily. I looked out the window and saw the most beautiful view...I never noticed that there was a forest surrounding the backyard. " It's a beautiful sight, ain't it." I sighed, " Yeah, it's so...unique." I tensed up and turned around. There was a young man with dark red hair in what looked like a school uniform. He had two piercings on each ear and his hair was messy. I looked into green eyes. Then I look down at his feet...which were floating and a bit transparent...WAIT WHAT!
I step back. I felt color fade away from my face once again. " Woah! Sorry to scare ya there doll...didn't know I was having visitors," He slicked his hair back," would have cleaned up better." I was dumbfounded....who is this guy!? " W-who are you!? I-I thought no one lived here!" He put his hands up in a defensive way, " Woah chill! Don't loose your cool now." He chuckles, " The name is Cody, Cody Edwards. You could say I'm the owner of this hell hole." He extended his arm, "Also, who is my new roommate?" I gave him a questioned look. He rolled his eyes and pointed at me, oh, " My name is (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)." He smirked, "Your name fits your appearance~" I felt my cheeks heat up a bit, "H-How so?" He smiles and started to float towards me, "Ya know, you look really familiar. Did we happen to meet in high school?" I shook my head, " Not possible, I have never been to a public school, only homeschooled." He gave me a questioned look, "Ya know your clothes looks futuristic...wait what year is it?" I thought for a second and grabbed my phone out of my back pocket to give him the exact date. "It's August 1, 2018." His eyes widened.

A/N: Haiiii I Hope you guys like this first chapter! Just know that this is my very first like (Y/N) story I guess ^^; Again I one you continue reading! Trust me it will get more exciting and thrilling the farther we get into the story