Part 22

Cody grumbled and looked away, "You're very lucky kid..VERY lucky." Y/n gently took his hand under the table to calm him. Little did she know that it did the opposite to his heart. Y/n sighed, "I wish for you both to cease the constant bickering. I have only started going to school and already both of the people that I cherish are always fighting." Jacob felt his cheeks warm and glanced towards her, "You..already like m-me?", she nods smiling, "Of course I do. You actually accepted me and knew what I have been through with Cody." He sighed feeling a little disappointed. Cody on the other hand continued to glare at the boy and is starting to connect the dots.

Lunch break was over and Y/n went to a new class which was held in the auditorium, acting 101. "Alright my fellow blooming blossoms! Today, we have a new little bud sprouting out! Won't you come and introduce yourself dear!" A middle aged man with a beige turtle neck and a high nam-bun with his stuffy but yet smooth beard with a very impressive mustache. "Hello. My name is Y/n! I am 17 years of age as of late. I have been transferred to this wonderful environment due to the fact that I have mostly completed the factors to graduate. I am excited to be working with you all." Some girl scoffed, "Now Lucile, we talked about giving the thorns darling." He said with a yet soothing but stern tone. "Well Y/n, you English is quite extraordinary! You would do great with our Shakespeare play! Oh! Silly me, I am Mr. Green!" She smiled, "Now go take a seat with your group-mates." 

Cody sighed as he sat next to Y/n. "I legit have been dreading not to be here." Y/n has told Cody to stay by her side since the incident from earlier today. On the other hand, he did not want to be in this boring class. "How long is this classss." He laid back and let out a loud sigh. It took all of her will power not to giggle at how he was acting. Mr. Green has been explaining that they will be casting for a new Shakespeare play which, Y/n has no recollection of. Hopefully, they will not cast her as any main leads. Cody on the other hand wished for a second death.

.............................................

Finally, school has ended with a very exhausted Cody and a very energetic Y/n. "Today seemed to go well! Don't you think? I-I mean besides what happened in the morning-" "Hey!" Y/n turns around to be faced with the man who tried to drag her into the restroom, "You thought you could escape from me? Aw~ why don't we go out for ice cream?" Y/n pondered what to say, "I don't have all day!" Cody growled and gripped her hand. For the first time, he wished someone was there to help him. "Hey! What did I say about playing with the new little mouse hm?" Dolan wrapped his arm around her waist holding her close. Cody winced at the scene and felt his grip loosen. The blonde man hissed and backed off. 

"so sorry dear, I should have walked you out. You have no idea what kind of creeps might be watching you." Cody couldn't bare it. He felt himself almost loose control that he actually slapped his hand away, "Oh! Seems like a bug bit me." He smirked at Cody and winked. Before Cody could do anything, she heard a car horn, "Oh! Looks like my father is here! Thank you Mr. Dolan for the assistance." He lightly blushed and nodded.

Climbing into the black Tahoe, her father was smiling so wide, "Was that your friend?" he gasps, "or did my honey find herself a boyfriend!" She smiled slightly, "Uh, dad I really don't think I would be having a relationship all of a sudden." He nods, "Good. Only the best for my sweet!" He played some classical music while driving, "How was school? Are you liking it?" She nods, "It was really a great decision. I have learned so much, and I have formed myself a group of friends." He smiled and sighed, "Ya know honey, you don't have to talk properly! You can like chill ya know?" she nodded, "T-true but, Mother doesn't like when I speak improperly. I just wish to not upset her.." The father was conflicted, "Ya know what? Lets go out for some ice cream okay?" 

On the other hand, Cody was sitting in the back seat. He was happy that Y/n had a loving father. What concerned him though, was that blonde guy..what did he do? He hated how he tried to make a move on her. She even seemed uncomfortable until..he came along. Why was it that whenever she needed him most, he wasn't there. Of course, he is deceased but yet it still hurt to do nothing. Sighing, he let his mind wander. 

How was it possible that he could touch her..and even feel her? He felt alive again when he was next to her..but how come other people can see him? Grumbling he tried to think of something else...someone actually. He can never take his mind off of her, even her beautiful h/c hair that just shimmered in the sun. Her sweet. voice and how kind she is to almost everyone! She doesn't deserve a mother who is abusive..she deserves the absolute best. He always felt happy around her and it has only really been a week..and he already knew what this was. Love. He loved her. At first, he thought that it was admiration but, to his surprise he felt it grow and grow. He wants to always be there for her, always hold her, give her more love and even..kiss her. Could a ghost even kiss a living person?

"Okay! We're here!" His thoughts were cut short. Y/n was already exiting the car and he followed close behind. They went into a very small ice cream shop that had almost over 30 flavors. His mouth watered, if only he could eat..sad.

Being amazed by how many flavors, Y/n walked around and asking for constant samples, which the employee did not mind. He seemed to be a handsome young man who really could not keep his eyes off of her. He smiled and continued to serve her. "Do you have any idea on what to get? I think I know what I want." her father smiled down at her, "I think I am certain to what I want. Excuse me?" the young man hummed in response almost getting caught staring. "May I please get (Ice cream flavor) with a (kind of cone/cup)?" he smiled sweetly, "Sure sweetheart! Would you like any toppings? On the house." she smiled "(Your choice to choose what toppings or no thank you)." she smiled back making Cody glare at the young man, he is really getting irritated at how many men are fascinated with her. "Oh! I would like to have one scoop of sorbert and another of lavender! OO! And some yogurt chips pretty please!" The young man laughed, "I am guessing you both are related? Guessing Brother and sister?" Her father blushed, "Oh my! Do I look that young?! Well! I am actually the father." 

They paid and sat outside, "Sweetie, I brought you out here because well... I think we need to discuss something." Y/n nodded and lightly licked her ice cream, "Honey..I am actually worried about the way you speak. I mean kids can be mean sometimes.." she sighed understanding, "And to be honest, you kinda sound like an essay! I mean it isn't bad at all sweet heart but uh..ya know? Maybe when you are out of the house, I suggest that you speak like, improperly?" Y/n nodded, "I am sorry that I made you conflicted father. I will start talking more normally out in public." "Oh sweetie! You do speak normal! What I am trying to say is relax, okay?" Y/n smiled, "Okay."

...................

Back at home..there was a very very mad mother, who felt absolutely betrayed, "This fucking brat!"She threw her phone at the wall shattering it. "SHE WILL PAY FOR TAKING HIM AWAY!" 

A/N: Yo YOOOOOO! So happy that more people are reading this! Now, school is going to start again so, for the last free weeks I have, I am willing to post more chapters! Stay tuned