Part 21

A/N: Warning! Some mild language and slight triggering scene!

Y/n's heart was beating terribly fast, "Excuse me, I need to be somewhere." He grabbed her wrist and pulled her close that she could practically give him a kiss if she wanted to. "I'm sorry what? Don't worry about it! Lets have some fun~" He dragged her close to the restrooms not knowing what he wanted, (There will not be the scene but, if this is triggering I am very sorry!) Just then she heard footsteps running towards them. Looking to her right, she saw white hair zoom past him and felt her wrist being released, "So this is what you do when you need to go to the 'restroom'?" the blonde man grumbled, "Shut up, she wanted it!" Y/n just zoomed past them still trying to arrive to the place she needed to be at. 

Running through countless halls she found herself in the courtyard to a sobbing Cody. She ran towards him and kneeled down hugging her friend. He wrapped his transparent arms around her waist crying into her chest. She held him close and just comforted him, knowing that he wouldn't like to talk about it. "I'm sorry.. I-I didn't mean for you to ditch class.." She shakes her head and gently lifts his head and wipes away his tears with her hanker-chief. He lightly laughed, "You're such an odd ball sweet heart." She lightly smiles and stands up holding her hand out, "Let's get back to class okay?" When he took her hand, he saw a figure in the corner of his eyes with a camera, he clenched his teeth. 

They both went back to class hand in hand, "Hey doll? I thought your bruises healed." She looks at her wrist and sees a new bruise, it was from the man. ""Oh, I accidentally collided to the door frame." Ever since she met Cody, she has become such a natural at lying. Y/n would only do little lies to escape from the abuse of her mother but, it was a risk itself because if she were to ever get caught in her lie, the punishment was worse..way worse. She shivered and sat down in her chair silently, not interrupting the lesson. Cody looked at her worried, he sighed and sat next to her still holding hands. 

Walking down the halls towards her next class, she ran into Dolan. "Oh! How is your wrist? It seemed like he pulled-" she cut him off, "I'm alright! Thank you for your concern." She smiled but, Cody was looking at her with betrayal in his eyes, "Oh! Well if you ever need help again, here is my number!" he passed her his number. "Thank you, if you will excuse me, I must attend my other lecture." Walking past him, Cody glared at the back of his angel's head. He usually doesn't get this upset but, it felt like he was betrayed..by the person he loved. Just then, he felt banging in his head making him grip her hand tightly and dragged her into a closet. "Explain. What the hell happened?!" He pinned her against the wall. She was shocked and flustered having him so close that she lightly whimpered, "W-what do you mean?" He growled and gently grasped her chin, "What happened..when I was gone." she thought about it and sighed, "The man who asked me two questions on my first day came out of his lecture when I went out to go find you. He grabbed my wrist and was pulling me into the restroom. But then Mr. Dolan arrived and made him let go of me." Cody was fuming and backed away. "C-Cody?" his eyes were glowing yellow, "I'm going to kill that fucking son of a bitch!"

He stormed out but then Y'n grabbed his hand again, "Cody for my sake, can you not do that action?" She looked at him sincerely making him forget what he was about to do. "Y-Yeah okay.." They both walked back to her class and listened to the lecture. Due to the fact that this was a literature class, the discussion for today was about paranormal anomalies. The teacher herself absolutely loved thinking that there was another universe beyond the grave. "So! Today we will be discussing the ghost of Hamlet's father! Now everyone go to opposite sides of the room. On the right, will be the ones who believed that it was a literal ghost and the others will be that it was an illusion." Most of the class went to the non believing side and the rest went to the ghost side, which our Y/n was at. "Glorious! Now please choose a spokesperson from each side, at least two." The students agreed that Y/n should go and soon she noticed that Dolan was in this class, he smiled when he was told to be the second spokesman.

"Y/n, would you please tell us why this was not an illusion that Hamlet made out of madness?" she nodded, "It could be that the grievance of his son was what awoken him from the grave." The teacher smiled, "But then, why would he still be in the grave?" That was when Dolan stepped up, "It is possible that he was not at peace knowing that his own brother is with his wife and that he killed him." The teacher squealed, "Bravo!" 

Lunch was officially in session after one other class. Y/n is once again sitting with Lilith and Jacob, "So! How has mister ghost been?" Cody puts a thumbs up as he glares at Jacob, "Prick." Y'n lightly slaps his arm, "He is doing good, sadly he did not have a great sleep so, he is a little upset." She nods and then her eyes widen,"Oh. MY. GOD! DOLAN IS COMING THIS WAY!" Y/n laughs at how she acts, "So, falling for someone causes enthusiasm it seems." Cody blushed and glanced away crossing his arms. "Seems like the ghost agrees." Jacob replied. Cody hissed at him, "Listen here you little emo ass!! I EAT SOULS LIKE YOU FOR DAMN BREAKFAST!" Y/n laughed at how he was acting, "Oh yeah?! W-Well I uh...I take the people you love!" Dolan sat down next to him, "Jac, your sipping is showing." His face became red and sat down clearing his throat. Y/n took the hand of her ghostly friend and sat him down. "I could have won!" Y/n shakes her head giggling, he stares at her admirably. How could she be so amazing..he would do anything so he could be with her..more as a friend. "Watch it ghost." he snapped his head toward the stupid grunge kid, "shut it."