Part 6

A/N: Oaky before we start, this first part of this chapter will be in third person because it will be Y/n's father and mother talking. No worries it won't belong because I know it wil get boring! Alright! LETS BEGIN! WAIT!!!!! I forgot to say that your last name is North, Okay continue.

Mrs. North went up to the door after cleaning her hands from the blood of her daughter. She smirked remembering her cries and screams. No one ca get close to her husband, not even her own daughter...he is hers... NO ONE ELSES.

She jumped their wedding song as she opened the door to be faced with the love of her life. His chin is well shaped and his e/c match well with his brunette hair. She smiled at her prince. "Hello my love, welcome home!" He smiled and planted a kiss on his wife's forehead. "Hello Viola. Seems that you had no trouble moving here without me. I am so sorry, I thought that I would be off work at that time." She smiled, "It's fine my dear! At lea-" Th man smiled gleefully, " Where is our little girl?" She mentally screamed when her love wanted to hear and see 'their' little girl. She thought them having a child would have brought them even closer than before but, she was wrong. All he cared about was his daughter...at least that is what she thought. "She is asleep. She got so exhausted from the move that she ate some of the dinner and then walked into her room." He nodded, "Well good thing that I will be saying this whole week. More time with our little Y/N. Oh! Maybe we can go to the zoo or an amusement park!"" The man was full of joy as he walked into the kitchen. He couldn't stop thinking about his family and himself hang fun for this week! He was so excited that he skipped into the dining room with his food. What he didn't know is that his wife will try to make him go back to oak at all costs. If it was just him and her she wouldn't mind. She has always wanted another second honeymoon or just a trip away from Y/N...that gave her an idea.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n has officially gotten bored and is now hanging upside down from her bed. "What are ya doing mortal?" She looked to the side and see Cody in a black cloak and a scythe , looking as a Grim Reaper. She glares, "I am both disappointed and fascinated." He laughs, "What ya don't like my new look?" She rolls her eyes and sits up. She looks at the ceiling and sees an outline that is shaped like a rectangle. With more curiosity, she looks around and sees that there are multiple outlines. She lifts an eyebrow. "Hey Cody, how did your room look before ya know.. uh your death." He hums, the H/C girl is quite intrigued that he does not get upset when she asked this question. Well, there were some rock band posters and some astronomy ones as well." He walks up to the curious girl and sits next to her and points up to the ceiling, "Right there was a poster of the night sky. I always wanted a window there to look up to the night my when I can't sleep." He smiles warmly remembering those memories. In all honestly, he actually forgot how he died, its's as if he didn't want to remember o he did not bother to find out more. "When I was alive, I remember I wanted to become an astronomer, I would read books and TIME magazines.  I fantasized about getting out of this world and into one with so many scientists would even dream about!" The girl smiled amazed at his dream but frowns that it was ripped away from him. 

"Anyways, what are your plans when you graduate?" She never thought of this. She has always been part of home schooling and her mother never mentioned what she would be or peruse because nothing about what she was taught really peaked her interest. "I. Guess I never thought about it. Maybe I. Thought I would become like my mother and take care of a little one as well, I dot know where you get one but-" He cut her off, "Woah woah woah! You don't know where babies come from! And you want to be a house wife!?"He begins to laugh hysterically, "No wonder you knew nothing of what I was talking about! Dude you are so uneducated!" He keeps laughing and i feel my cheeks warm up due to the embarrassment and I grumbled glancing away. I grabbed my journal again and I sketched the new window that I am hoping my father could give me.

Just then, there is a knock....

A/N: Hello! I hope you like this story! Don't forget to vote and comment to know how I'm doing ^^
Until next time my lovelies!!