the end to that same late night

tw: mentions of abuse towards the end of the chapter; it is rather hidden though, so it shouldn't be too bad for anyone that is sensitive to the topic, although you may still want to skip it <3

~~~

soon, after a couple more rounds of among us, karl and sapnap had to leave to do recording or something like that and so the rest of us started on some jackbox games.
both karl and sapnap had raided me, so my viewers jumped by alot, from 18.7k - which was already my largest views, my average being about 2.6k - to now about 83.9k, with alot more follows coming through and donos as well, which i kept pausing and thanking my chat for, as it would be rude not to.

we started by playing survive the internet first, as that was the only one i properly knew how to play.

dream had made a "bet" of sorts.
he told us that he would win the most games, and we all disagreed, so he said that if he won the most, we would all have to gift him 10 tier-one subs each and if someone else won the most games, he would gift the winner 100 free tier-two subs, and everyone else 10 tier-one subs.

"oh, i am sooo going to win!" dream shouted, just after making the bet.

"no you won't! i'm getting those 100 tier-two subs!" jack shouted.

"think again jack, i'm always going to beat you." george said.

i laughed at their messing around, they were all being very cocky, which was funny to me because even i didn't know who would win, them all seeming like they were pretty equally funny.

survive the internet ended and dream had won, i came second, ranboo third, wilbur fourth, jack fifth, tommy sixth, tubbo seventh and then george last...

next up was madverse city, in which i came first somehow, then wilbur, then dream, then ranboo, then jack, then tubbo, then tommy, then george last...again...

"wow george, dead last twice in a row, ouch." wilbur joked, making a fake wincing sound when he said 'ouch'.

"guys, stop being mean to george, just because he sucks, doesn't mean we have to point it out, he already knows it." jack said, laughing harshly at the end.

everyone starts laughing and my chat starts telling me to stop them from being mean to george.

"guys, i think my chat might not be very happy with all the gogy slander that's going on." i laughed.

"i'm not happy with it either!" george shouts, in a jokingly protesting manner.

"we'll stop, we'll stop." i hear jack call out.

we next went onto quiplash 3, deciding it was a good anonymous game, 'so there would be less bias between audiences' or something like that.

after finishing two games of quiplash, dream had one win, ranboo had a win and i somehow had two.

"whatever we play next, either me or ranboo have to win, so we can have a tie breaker. i can't be shown up by a teenage girl!" dream shouted.

"whatever you say, baby dream." i said laughing and rolling my eyes.

over the night, i had become more and more comfortable laughing and joking around with them, i was now alot less nervous than before.

"let's play something we can't purposely make y/n lose on, otherwise that wouldn't be fair." said george, who had pretty much given up by now, as he had come dead last in all the games so far.

"yeah!" tubbo and ranboo shouted.

"oh fiinnneeee..." dream said.

"why don't we play something like fibbage? that's an anonymous one." jack suggested.