another late night stream - part two

"ok, so, it's gonna be me, dream and sapnap against y/n, jack and wilbur, we're gonna do a sort of achievements competition thing, cross a race to the end." george said.

"oooo, nice to know, let's do this!" i say.

me, wil and jack hopped into the second vc and we started the challenge.

"ok, so as i understand it, we need to be the first group in the end, but also have the most achievements before we get there. so, if wil works on getting random achievements that don't really have much to do with the main aim, me and jack can focus on getting to the nether and then the end." i say to the boys.

"sounds good to me." wilbur replied.

me and jack went off towards a forest, before heading to find a cave for some iron, etc.
the new update made it so much easier for lil ol' colourblind me to recognise the difference between certain ores that i couldn't or at least struggled to before, it also meant i could get an axolotl, which was one of the first things i did - i didn't care if i wasted time doing it, i wanted my axolotl.

"y/n, i will get you a fucking axolotl, just get back to work on getting to the nether, please!" wilbur shouted down his mic at me.

"but i want one now! and i want to get it myself!" i scream, throwing a tantrum like a small child who can't have a cookie that they wanted.

"y/n, there's one over here! quick, get a bucket or it'll despawn!" jack shouted again.

i grabbed 3 iron and made myself a bucket, so that i could grab the axolotl.

"yes! fuck yes! thank you jack!" i shouted in happiness, my expression quickly changing to say "wilbur, you useless fuck, i hate you."

"hey! i was trying to help! now please can we get back to this stupid competition!" he shouted, laughing at my antics.

we carried on with our 'work' and got everything we needed to locate the stronghold and enter the end, we just needed a few extra achievements as a just in case.
i decided to do all the shooting/bow related achievements i could because i was the best with a bow, whilst wilbur and jack did other ones, about 15 minutes later, we made our way into the stronghold and seconds after, so did dream, george and sapnap.

"holy shit- ok, come on, where's that bloody portal? are they in this stronghold, or another one? cause if it's this one, we can kill em." i say, a mix of enthusiasm, panic and excitement.

"i'm shit at pvp, so let's hope not." jack says.

"oh for fucks sake, you're both useless! why did i get paired with the useless ones?" i shouted, laughing at the two adults that couldn't seem to comprehend how to play a rather simple game.

"because you're mean and you deserve to be miserable." jack says, in a rather monotone but sarcastic voice.

"that's rude, i'm not mean...i'm just- " i begin, "sarcastic."

"that's one way to put it" jack laughed.

"i found it!" i hear wilbur shout.

"where abouts- oh, never-mind, found you." i say, whilst turning a corner to see wilbur destroying the silverfish spawner at the head of the portal. "jack, where'd you go?"

"i'm almost there, i can see your nametags, can't see dream's, george's or sapnap's though, so we're good on that front. they must be at a different stronghold."

about 30 seconds later, jack appeared at the room's entrance and i started placing the eyes of ender into their slots on the portal. we jumped through the portal and loaded the end, the achievement for each of us appeared in chat and we started cheering. soon after, about 3 minutes later, dream, george and sapnap came through and we all hopped back into the same vc.

"who won then? like, who's got more achievements?" nick asks.

i quickly scrolled though chat and counted each of the achievements. i managed to get 45 achievements; george got 29; clay got 44; wilbur got 28; jack got 37 and nick got 37. we drew.

"guys, both teams got an equal amount of achievements. we both got 110." i pointed out.

"who's got the most out of everyone?" i was asked by dream.

"me, by one achievement. i got 45 and dream got 44."

"i guess that makes you guys the winners then." george says, a smile clearly evident in his voice.

"ha! fuck you wilbur! i told you i needed my fucking axolotl! i was fucking right, you posh twat wanker shithead!" i laugh.

everyone laughs at my comment and jack and wilbur cheer.

"sorry wil..." i say, looking down in amusement and fake guiltiness.

"don't say sorry, he is a 'posh twat wanker shithead' and a mother fucking bitch." jack laughed.

"ok, that's just cruel at this point!" whined wilbur.

"it's not cruel if it's the truth." i say, defending jack - making everyone laugh even more.

"welp- we're done for the night, oh god it's 2am for us, how'd we manage that?

"because we are extremely smart human beings that don't seem to need to run on any sleep whatsoever, because apparently we're just built different." i say, laughing, "alright guys, i think i'm gonna end stream now."

a chorus of 'me too' followed and i deafened, so that i could speak to my chat.

"ok chat, i hope you had a good time watching the stream, i'm not sure if i'll be streaming tomorrow or not, it is my last week of school after all. anyways, i'll see you all soon, thanks for watching!" i say to my chat before ending my live.

i quickly undeafen to talk to everyone before going to bed to get at least a little sleep before school the next day. dream and sapnap had already left the vc before i had undeafened.

"hey guys, i'm back."

"y/nnnnn! hiiiii!" jack says.

"woah, woah, woah, hold your horses dude, she's basically my little sister!" george shouts.

"wait- what're you- " jack and wil stutter.

~~~
a.n.:
hi lovelies, hope y'all are doing well, thanks for reading, byyyeeeeee <3

xoxo